Mr. Cleans new "super car wash thingy"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Cleans new "super car wash thingy"

my neighbor mike..some of yall met him...bought a new 2004 Toyota (i know) Tacoma TRD bright silver pick up........

i helped him Zaino it last night.

he got rained on today comming back from some turkey shoot (he's an animal killin b@$tage) but......he's a good friend....
    anyway...he stopped at Wally World and bought Mr. Cleans Car Wash majic hand held super dooper thingy....

i have to admit.... it works. i helped him..we followed instructions....to the T. i wanted to use Z7 as the soap...he insisted we used the mr. clean soap.... so being it was his stuff.....and his truck.....we used it.

i dont have a warm and fuzzy feeling about mr. cleans soap. granted..it appeared the zaino was still there (most of it....i put on 3 coats of zfx/z5 yesterday)..but the surface squeeked when you rubbed it with your thumb or finger... thats not a good sign as yall know..... so..im thinking its left some kind of film on it.... i find it hard to believe it stripped the zaino off... only rubbing alcohol does that. and the instruction say "wont strip wax off". well....squeeky surfaces mean bug stickin.....and dust stickin....... so i z6'd the truck...and its back ok.

just be carefull.

word to the wise.

bottom line is.....all somebody had to do is market a nozzel that contained the filters to remove the minerals from the water..when you are ready for final rinse...flip the switch...alot easier and you could use any wash you wanted.....not that you cant with this....cept they say it clogs....i know z7 wont clog it.....,,,,,..thats why it dries with no spots... all this other "rinse mod".....wash mode" fancy littel nozzel jets..... waste of money.

anywho..thought i would share......

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.
Working...
X