• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate people like this.

Why???

Richard Harvey Jr.
    '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

I think the backend sucks... like some rice boy... but the front end and the color... I dunno, I could get used to it!

The interior... hell no... leather or nothing at all.
    1995 Chevy Camaro, V6, 5-spd Manual - Looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor :-)

Comment

horrible!!
      Working on the 80 Camaro Z28 ..
      Now driving a '90 Talon TSi AWD Turbo...

Comment

Originally posted by rstinnett
        I think the backend sucks... like some rice boy... but the front end and the color... I dunno, I could get used to it!

The interior... hell no... leather or nothing at all.
        YUCK!!! The front is horrable... not to mention the wanna-be "Fast n the furious" paint job. What a waste!
        99 Z Hugger Orange 9/05

93 Z 6/03

Zaino!!

Comment

To each his own... but the color itself, it's different, and sometimes it pays to get away from the run-of-the-mill colors that come from the factory.
          1995 Chevy Camaro, V6, 5-spd Manual - Looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor :-)

Comment

I don't mind the color, How about suicide doors on a camaro??

Richard Harvey Jr.
            '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

to his surprise, after adding all the stickers and usual high horse power mods to his already fast domestic,un like the honda, ernie found that all that crap really didnt work, and now bows his head in shame.
              2000 WS6 T/A M6. Monster stage 3 clutch, flowmaster cat back, 4.10's, SLP lid, Hurst shifter.
              1996 Mustang GT 5 speed STOCK DD
              past rides:
              1996 Mustang GTS bright tangerine orange
              2003 Mach 1 azure blue drag car (10.90@118 record holder for fastest N/A mach)
              1969 Mach 1 house of colors candy apple red393 stroker 100 shot (10.829@125 in street trim)
              2003 Mach 1 Torched red FRPP aluminator/vortech 666RWHP
              2008 Mustang GT JDM stroker long block, Saleen 2.3 twin screw
              1980 Mustang L 13.7: 418 stroker
              1994 Z28 A4 rebuilt from wreck
              1994 Z28 A4 totaled

Comment

Originally posted by TruckMuddr
                I don't mind the color, How about suicide doors on a camaro??

... i have only seen this one pic, all i can say is... Its different.
                99 Z Hugger Orange 9/05

93 Z 6/03

Zaino!!

Comment

I can live with that, it has more of a lowrider look to it, as for the green one i dont get it, the paint is alright but the mitsu. front and that ridiculous wing... bad taste
                  1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
                  "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

that guy has seen the Fast and the Furious one too many times!
                    Dave M
                    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

We have witnessed the death of a camaro. I would have to agree that the owner watched Fast and the Furious 1 to many times. The next time he gets caught watching it, someone should slap his hand and rub his face in the TV screen and Say NO!!!!

Now the lowrider was cool looking, props to that cars owner.

Current Project: 1986 Buick T-type, 71K miles
                      Previous Vehicles:
                      99' M6 Z28
                      98' M6 TA
                      97' Formula
                      96' RS Camaro
                      93' Z28 B4C pckg.

Comment

Originally posted by alenstein
                        I can live with that, it has more of a lowrider look to it, as for the green one i dont get it, the paint is alright but the mitsu. front and that ridiculous wing... bad taste
                        back end looks kinda vettish

Its different...i'll give him that....definitely different
                        -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
                        98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
                        98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
                        94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

:::PUKE::::

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                          Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                          B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                          Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                          Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro4-2
                            back end looks kinda vettish

Its different...i'll give him that....definitely different
                            I believe that is the tail end of a Vette on there, and wheels from an early model Diablo. Man, what a waste of a nice Z.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

not f body.

rice body, yes.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
                              X