NFB: Free webspace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: Free webspace

Since so many people here want to share pics of their rides, and other F-Body information, but don't have the resources I'm offering up one of my servers I have as a resource to whomever want to use it.

I got an OC-3 straight to the net, so bandwidth aint a issue

Just drop me a PM or email if you need some space and I can get you set up...

Sort of my way of "giving back" to the board...

Just think of it, you could be "http://www.carcare101.com/~yournamehere!" :-)

(CarCare101 was a test site I was working on, but haven't done much with it yet... )

Rob
    1995 Chevy Camaro, V6, 5-spd Manual - Looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor :-)

thats a nice jesture on your part there, broh. i hope some of the folks take advantage of it!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Sent ya an email. Thanks again. Can't wait to post some good ole pics of my cars (when I owned them, that is)....

You da Man!

Current Project: 1986 Buick T-type, 71K miles
      Previous Vehicles:
      99' M6 Z28
      98' M6 TA
      97' Formula
      96' RS Camaro
      93' Z28 B4C pckg.

Comment

Anything to help out... these machines are sitting there gathering dust... might as well get some use out of 'em!

Rob
        1995 Chevy Camaro, V6, 5-spd Manual - Looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor :-)

Comment

jspeed97, I really don't mean to sound harsh, but why do you still have all those cars listed in your sig if they are sold??

Comment

fastTA,
            Interesting you should say something about that, but on this forum and others, I have seen were people have posted what they have owned before. I am a certified F-body nut, but unfortunately I can not afford to have one right now because of more important Family issues, such as a new baby. Anyway, I am just listing the cars I have had in the past, so that people know I have lots of experience with these cars. If it bothers you so much, I will remove them from my sig. I love F-bodys, and I was going to post some pics of my old cars, especially my Z28 I had to sell. I spent alot of time and money on that baby, but then I got married, and then we had a baby.... know what I mean. I like to come to this forum and basically chill. I'm not sure where you are coming from with your post, but again, I didn't realize I couldn't let people know what I have owned before. Let me know what you mean by your post. I don't know if I should be offended or not.

Previous Vehicles:
            99' M6 Z28
            98' M6 TA
            97' Formula
            96' RS Camaro
            93' Z28 B4C pckg.

Comment

Like I said I wasn't trying to be offensive, I was just trying to understand the point of listing all of those cars that you no longer own. Man if I was to list all of my previously owned cars it would take up an entire page. No offense buddy, just a little strange.

Comment

Dang, so now I'm strange. Crap, I can't win for losing. Whatever dude, I will remove the strange stuff about some nice F-bods I have owned before. Oh, and how could I not take offense, you came out of the blue with that, and I haven't done a thing to anybody on this forum. I didn't think it was that big of a deal, considering I'm in a bad financial spot right now and I just enjoy coming to this forum to talk about the cars. Thanks alot FastTa, I appreciate the F-body.com support...........

Previous Vehicles:
                99' M6 Z28
                98' M6 TA
                97' Formula
                96' RS Camaro
                93' Z28 B4C pckg.

Comment

I for one see no harm in it... Heck, some of my "past cars" were the best cars I ever owned and I wish like heck I still had them today!

Give me my 1977 Cadillac Eldorado back... big as a boat, but oh-so-comfy!

Comment

Appreciate the back-up rstinnett. Considering that FastTas sig was twice as long as mine and he even mentions his Tahoe, doesn't give him the right to say that stuff. Doesn't make sense at all. He must be having a bad day or something. I will put my sig back later, but I will make it shorter, maybe a pic later on when I can host a pic on your server. Thanks Again!

Previous Vehicles:
                    99' M6 Z28
                    98' M6 TA
                    97' Formula
                    96' RS Camaro
                    93' Z28 B4C pckg.

Comment

Originally posted by jspeed97
                      Dang, so now I'm strange. Crap, I can't win for losing. Whatever dude, I will remove the strange stuff about some nice F-bods I have owned before. Oh, and how could I not take offense, you came out of the blue with that, and I haven't done a thing to anybody on this forum. I didn't think it was that big of a deal, considering I'm in a bad financial spot right now and I just enjoy coming to this forum to talk about the cars. Thanks alot FastTa, I appreciate the F-body.com support...........
                      Understand one thing jspeed97. I am not attacking you or your character, so REALAX. Ask anyone on this board and they will tell you that I am always willing to help out in any way that I possibly can. If you feel it is your perogative to list cars in your sig that you no longer own then by all means knock yourself out my friend.

Comment

I appreciate you clearing that up FastTa. No hard feelings. If you had worded your post alot different, I might not have thought you were attacking my character, which is exactly how it sounded.

Previous Vehicles:
                        99' M6 Z28
                        98' M6 TA
                        97' Formula
                        96' RS Camaro
                        93' Z28 B4C pckg.

Comment

I think he just thought it was wierd to post past cars that you have owned, but I guess when you think about it, it aint that wierd considering your present car. If I had to go from a TA or Z to a cavalier, I would be doing the same thing. The only reason I don't post any of my past cars is that one was an '81 Accord (POS), the other was am '83 RX-7 (incredibly fun to drive, but falling apart). I don't see any reason not to post past F-bods. Like you said, it shows your experience.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Working...
                          X