First Kill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Kill

So I just became a member of the forum and I have things to get out of my system. I put down a couple threads in like 10 min. So here is my first kill. Living on a college campus everyone thinks their cars the best. In particular I saw this kid in a newer couger all riced out, everyday. Of course we would glare at each other and I would tap the gas let'em hear her. We finally met after a few weeks of built up hatred a couple blocks away from the nearest light. He was far behind me so I slowed to a crawl and actually got the light. Now I know its just a couger but nevertheless this s.o.b. is going to meet the LT1 TO ITS FULLEST. And that he did... At first I didn't think he even wanted some, but once the light hit and I saw him jump, I hit it, holding my tread through the lights...then I let her breath. Again, it was just a riced out couger...but it felt so good blowing this guy out of the water. As I glanced way way way behind I let out a little smile...Still one of the best feelings around.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
    Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Some people just don't have a clue about what an F-bod can do. I think you just made the guy find some respect for F-bodys. He prob. won't try that again on any Camaro/Firebird he meets... LOL..... Welcome to the forum, oh, and keep it safe too. Don't want to mess up that nice F-body or get a fat Ticket.

Current Project: 1986 Buick T-type, 71K miles
    Previous Vehicles:
    99' M6 Z28
    98' M6 TA
    97' Formula
    96' RS Camaro
    93' Z28 B4C pckg.

Comment

Working...
    X