knock module problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knock module problem

I have two different knock modules that a person sent me from a message board. Supposedly one is a lt-1 km and the other is an lt-4 km. Is there any way to tell the differerence between the two visually or do i have to hook it up to some type of computer?
    There are numbers one the back of both of the modules however.

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
    Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Check the parts numbers with a parts store or dealer. You probably want to install the Corvette Lt-4 knock module (it fits inside the pcm).

shoe box may have the lt-4 module part number shown at his website.
    The Old Guy! '94 z-28, m-6, t-tops, go-fast red, 316k. Now with '96 engine w/ Lt-4 hot cam, roller rockers, heavy duty timing chain, and Spec stage 2 clutch.

Comment

LT4 Knock Module p/n 16214681. Got it off Sam Taylor's web site
      1995 Firebird Formula
      (A4 3.23)Ram Air w/ K&N, TransGo Shift Kit w/3 washers ,SLP~Shorty headers, LoudMouth, Air Foil, LineLocks. Catco Cat. Hypertech 160. TB Bypass. MSD~8.5mm. Walbro 255lph. FT MAF ends. LT4KM. BMR~Adj LCA's, Rear sway, Panhard rod. HAL QA1 rear shocks. Random Tech adj TQ arm. Nitto NT555R's. Covered in Zaino. 13.466@103.85 N/A. [1.948 60' 13.410 @ 102.66 11/20/05]

Comment

Check this out. http://shbox.com/1/lt4km.jpg
        Rob comes through again.
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

thanks you guys are the sh*t

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
          Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
            Check this out. http://shbox.com/1/lt4km.jpg
            Rob comes through again.
            Jeff posts more links to my site than I do!
            Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rob B (shoebox)
              Jeff posts more links to my site than I do!
              Your a busy man keeping up with your great web site. Seriously, it really does answer so many of the questions that are posted here.
              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
              X