Two cool spotting today...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two cool spotting today...

I was car shopping with my mother today around the area. She is deciding between an Infiniti G35x (the AWD sedan) and the new Audi S4 (with the V8). We also test drove a Volvo S60R -- which was my favorite of the bunch, but my mom didn't go for the styling...

...anyways, while we were tooling around the area, I saw a bright silver, gleaming, beautiful C6 on Woodward. It isn't *that* different from teh C5, but they definitely didn't take a step backwards. It is beautiful. Later on, on I-696, I saw a white 2005 Mustang GT. It, too, is an incredible looking car.

It is so good to be home!

By thew way, guys... any educated recommendations for my mom between the G35 and the S4?
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Isn't the Audi more expensive than the G35? That being said, it seems the G35 always wins the comparison tests and appears to be a great bang for the buck besides. Either car would be a good choice in my opinion.
    Dave S
    2000 Black Camaro SS

Comment

I've always liked the Infiniti syle. Not sure about performance but I definately like the looks.
      '95 White Z28 M6 Cold air intake with K&N air filter, air foil, flowmaster cat-back, eaton posi, motive 4.10s, aluminum driveshaft, "skip shift" eliminator, '97 Z28 chrome wheels, hypertech programmed

Comment

well the audi, being a german car, would not be bad. Any repairs for it would be expesnive along with the car. And the G35 is basically a new version Skyline(you can look it up).
        -----------------------
        1994 Camaro
        -----------------------
        3.4 SFI
        Z28 interior
        Imco Exaust(its okay)
        Dynotech Racing chip(waste)

-----------------------------
        1978 Firebird Formula
        -----------------------------
        Pontiac 350
        Turbo 350 Transmission
        Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold
        Edelbrock 4 Barrel Carb.
        Edelbrock 14" Air Cleaner
        Edelbrock Valve Covers
        Flowmaster Dual Exaust

Comment

I would say to go with the G35. It has won all the comparisons I can think of, and I love it. It has good power, good fuel mileage, good reliability (its a Nissan for in out loud), and its just an all-around good, solid car with good luxury.

Of course, I'm not to fond of VW/Audi cars now since they have had some quality issues. But, I haven't heard any really bad things about the higher Audis, so I really souldn't worry all to much about them.
          my car:
          '86 Caprice Classic. Soon to have a 350 crate motor. Shooting for 300rwhp.

the project:
          check the www for pics, but a '36 Chevy Master Sedan, MII front end, Jaguar IRS, '93 LT1 powerplant with plans for 350rwhp, and many many other goodies

Comment

the new Audi S4 is supposed to rock. Here is the review in Motortrend. I'd say the S4... but either car is definitely nice...
            1996 Camaro- L36, 5 spd, intake, Pacesetter headers, Flowmaster 80 series

My name is George, and I am an audiophile.

Anyone interested in an Xtant X603 multi-channel amp? Let me know...

Comment

Working...
            X