history report help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• history report help!

I'm thinking about buying a 96 camaro rs and i was curios if anyone out there had unlimited history reports and could run a check for me. here is the vin 2G1FP22K4T2141438.
    Thanks for the help

Let me get this straight... you'll lay down several thousand for a car, but not $20 for the report to tell you whether its a POS or not?

Sounds like you deserve whatever you get to me...
    1995 Chevy Camaro, V6, 5-spd Manual - Looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor :-)

Comment

Lol... I evan layed down 20 bucks for history on my car which I onyl bought for $1100. I guess the history was kinda pointless since I was goin to rebuild the thing any ways. all the history told me that was useful was that its rolled over once mile wise and its been through 4 owners. but if your lookin at somethin new I see ur perspective.
      88 z28 Cam 305 V8 TBI
      79 z28 Cam 350 (still in the works)
      88 i-roc Z28 Cam 350 Tpi
      Keith

Comment

Originally posted by rstinnett
        Let me get this straight... you'll lay down several thousand for a car, but not $20 for the report to tell you whether its a POS or not?

Sounds like you deserve whatever you get to me...
        border line "flamming" dude.

give the guy the benifit of the doubt..maybe he's just checking here first to see if somebody can help him save the time and bucks. i would.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Believe me id lay down 20 bucks in a heart beat for the history but i dont have a credit card and my parents think that the internet is horrible and that people will steal it and all. So im having a difficult time getting one.

Comment

I would help

If I had unlimited reports i would help you... I dont know why that dude is being hostile and saying you should pay for it yourself.... Help eachother!!!!! If You can save someone 20 dollars why wouldnt you? They take the time to give advice.... give a helping hand.....

Comment

I agree, if I had unlimited reports I'd get it for ya too
              88 z28 Cam 305 V8 TBI
              79 z28 Cam 350 (still in the works)
              88 i-roc Z28 Cam 350 Tpi
              Keith

Comment

Working...
              X