schrader valve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• schrader valve

can anyone tell me, on my lt1 engine is the schrader valve on my send or return line?i know where its at i just dont know which line it is. i would imagine its the return line that it's mounted to but what do i know. input would be helpful.
    93 black trans am (under construction)
    cheap gas

The Schrader valve is always on the inlet side. The regulator is on the outlet of the rails, so you can't put the pressure gauge on the return line. On the 94 and newer models, its right behind the passenger side fuel rail, but the 93's are the "oddballs", so I can't tell you the exact location. But my Chilton's indicates the Schrader valve in the 93 is on the inlet side.
    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Working...
    X