Extreme Memorabilia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme Memorabilia

A good friend of mine and sponsor of the site just opened his Memorabilia store... specializing in F-Body memorabilia.. specifically for now Camaro SS, Z28 and 35th Anniversary stuff! He has hats, shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, sweatshirts, polos and much more coming soon!

He is officially GM Licensed.. and went through alot to get where he is today. He is a straightup guy with a straightup business. I highly recommend you look at his new site and buy some gear from him! The prices are great and quality is good as well from the products I have seen/purchased from him in the past!

http://www.carshirtsetc.com

Re: Extreme Memorabilia

Originally posted by jrm2002ss
    A good friend of mine and sponsor of the site just opened his Memorabilia store... specializing in F-Body memorabilia.. specifically for now Camaro SS, Z28 and 35th Anniversary stuff! He has hats, shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, sweatshirts, polos and much more coming soon!

He is officially GM Licensed.. and went through alot to get where he is today. He is a straightup guy with a straightup business. I highly recommend you look at his new site and buy some gear from him! The prices are great and quality is good as well from the products I have seen/purchased from him in the past!

is that Al, Jr?

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Sure is... I met him up in New Hampshire in December of 02... great guy and great products!

Comment

Thanks for the compliments and the welcoming post...I offer only quality items and as an enthusiest first, I believe I am offering items that "WE" want... I am working on new items and new logos and will continue to, so keep checking back.

Check out my website and let me know what you think.
        Thanks
        Al
        Extreme Memorabilia custom embroidery

2002 CAMARO SS, 35th LE # 115 ttop, M6, CME, SLP Long Tube Headers, Random High Flow Cats, SLP Strut Tower Brace, SLP Bolt on Sub Frame Connectors.

Comment

Originally posted by 35th_camaro_ss
          Thanks for the compliments and the welcoming post...I offer only quality items and as an enthusiest first, I believe I am offering items that "WE" want... I am working on new items and new logos and will continue to, so keep checking back.

Check out my website and let me know what you think.
          Thanks
          Al
          Any plans for some T/A or WS6 gear?

Comment

Definately in future plans, hopefully I can find a way sooner not later.

I already have licensing working on my acct to see about adding all firebird logos, upon statup,I was limited to just the camaro logos, if there is a way, it will happen very soon.
            Thanks
            Al

2002 CAMARO SS, 35th LE # 115 ttop, M6, CME, SLP Long Tube Headers, Random High Flow Cats, SLP Strut Tower Brace, SLP Bolt on Sub Frame Connectors.

Comment

You have some awesome merchandise and I love the work on the 35th anniv. stuff that you got but, is there also any plans to do that with the 30th stuff? Hopefully some 30th SS stuff. I would have to pull out the credit card then
              97 SS #C007
              Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
              SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

I am trying to do 30th stuff, I have been working with licensing about it (along with other logos). Licensing says they dont believe there is a market out there they dont believe supports enough to offer 30th and thats the only thing holding me back, I would already have them avail...dont count me out yet, I am trying to get other logos and I again submitted for the 30th and they are suposed to get back to me...noone offers a true to font 30th logo apparel, if you seen the items that were out there they werent the same. I dont take no easily which is how I actually got GM licensing to begin with. I am trying to be here for "US".
                Feel free to contact me with any sugestions/questions, I will always reply.
                Al

Comment

Any plans on some blankets or sheets maybe? I have been searching for some Camaro/Firebird blankets, sheets, or anything like that and have come up with nothing so far.
                  1991 Chevy Camaro RS (Is it plum or purple?)
                  Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
                  Trans: TH700R4
                  Mods: Some

CarDomain Site

Comment

Originally posted by Benm109
                    Any plans on some blankets or sheets maybe? I have been searching for some Camaro/Firebird blankets, sheets, or anything like that and have come up with nothing so far.
                    Where it would be a cool item, certain licenses allow certain items and mine is strictly apparel (at this time anyways). I cant say I never will have items like this, but just not at this time.

Comment

I just recieved my faxes from Licensing and all my shorts and tanktops passed final approval stage and these are now being made available.

Al

Comment

Working...
                      X