Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool Zaino thing happened...

just thought I'd share....

Zainoed my car the other night and the coolest thing happened...a giant bug landed on my driver fender and slid off! He straight hit the pavement...I thought it was great. Almost better than the duck banging his head on the black vette theard awhile back.

thought I'd share...cool stuff...I can never say it enough.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

that is really funny, actually. I just got the mental image of the older cartoons where the guys couldn't get traction, and they just kept like running with their feet, but couldn't go anywhere. Funny stuff
    my car:
    '86 Caprice Classic. Soon to have a 350 crate motor. Shooting for 300rwhp.

the project:
    check the www for pics, but a '36 Chevy Master Sedan, MII front end, Jaguar IRS, '93 LT1 powerplant with plans for 350rwhp, and many many other goodies

Comment

When I first started using Zaino, there was a cat around that always climbed up on the hood and leaving muddy paw prints everywhere. After I started using Zaino, I came out one morning and all there was were these muddy slide marks where the cat slid right off the hood. He never tried to get on the hood again.

Kevin Villier 2002 SS #186 - 6M with Hurst and "short-stick", T-Tops, navy blue, chrome SS wheels, Bilstein suspension, SS grill, BMR STB, chrome-moly panhard rod and LCA's, SLP SFC's, PPC LT's w/ RT hi-flo cats and hi-flo Y, TEA Stage 1.5 5.3L heads, TR224 cam, ASP pulley, SLP loudmouth, Direct-Flo lid, Holley Power-Shot filter, Mallory polished MAF ends, 4.10 gears.

Louisville, KY

SSOA F02-0186
      KY F-Bodies Unlimited

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin V 2002 SS
        When I first started using Zaino, there was a cat around that always climbed up on the hood and leaving muddy paw prints everywhere. After I started using Zaino, I came out one morning and all there was were these muddy slide marks where the cat slid right off the hood. He never tried to get on the hood again.
        Good thing he didn't extend the claws for traction!!!
        Active Duty USAF KC-10 Boom

93 F-Body Service Manual DTC and Driveability Charts

Comment

putting on a car cover by yourself is entertaining also...........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
            putting on a car cover by yourself is entertaining also...........
            LOL!

I thought it was just me!! If there's even a slight breeze, it's next to impossible to put a cover on my car.... just keeps sliding right off....
            Dave M
            Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Working...
            X