69 GTO judge for sale near me!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 69 GTO judge for sale near me!

It a RAIII car. I almost drove off the road staring at it. I saw it in a lot about 1/2 mile from my house. Just sitting there, unrestored, calling my name......I stopped immmediately. I conacted the seller. He wants 6 grand without the motor. He said he has a line on the original motor for the car and would want more $$ with the original engine. If I had 6K, id be down there right now with a trailor, but I dont, so its a pipe dream.

Its a basket case, restorable, but it would be a labor of love. If anyone is interested, ill give you his number.

I cant believe its sitting there in such rotten shape. So close, yet so far away
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

6 grand is to much if it doenst even come with the engine. The guy probally wasnt old was he. Those are the best people to buy cars from! The formula we bought from an old lady for 3 grand and 76,000 miles on it

is there anyway you could take pictures of it?
    -----------------------
    1994 Camaro
    -----------------------
    3.4 SFI
    Z28 interior
    Imco Exaust(its okay)
    Dynotech Racing chip(waste)

-----------------------------
    1978 Firebird Formula
    -----------------------------
    Pontiac 350
    Turbo 350 Transmission
    Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold
    Edelbrock 4 Barrel Carb.
    Edelbrock 14" Air Cleaner
    Edelbrock Valve Covers
    Flowmaster Dual Exaust

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman10129
      6 grand is to much if it doenst even come with the engine.
      That car restored with the original motor is a 60 - 70 thousand dollar car. Without the motor its probably easily worth 35-40 grand. Its worth 6k unrestored in my book.
      96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle

Comment

Originally posted by N20LT4Bird
        That car restored with the original motor is a 60 - 70 thousand dollar car. Without the motor its probably easily worth 35-40 grand. Its worth 6k unrestored in my book.
        Easily worth 6K.

That car has brought upwards of 85K in Hemmings and big auto auctions in mint shape.

Comment

gto vins

The factory build sheet will show Judge option RPO 554, UPC WT1.

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

The guy has all the PHS documentation on it.

Nice looking car. This one is carousel red.

Comment

Working...
            X