Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I'm finally happy with the Z......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm finally happy with the Z......

After playing around with a few different sets of wheels, I think these do the trick pretty well. Chrome 10 spoke SS wheels, but a bowtie center cap instead of the SS insignia.
    Attached Files

Looks great man!! Geez, it must be nice to have such a great collection of cars. Color me jelous. I think someday, I might have to trade in the 'ol V6 for a decently priced Z. But the wheels look awesome on there. Great choice!

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

The '93 - '97 body styles on a Z28 were always a favorite of mine, especially in blue with black rims. If I'd ever owned a blue Z28, I would make it look like this,

Nice rims, Joe.
      Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
        The '93 - '97 body styles on a Z28 were always a favorite of mine, especially in blue with black rims. If I'd ever owned a blue Z28, I would make it look like this,

Nice rims, Joe.
        Thanks and funny you should mention that color scheme...... Next are 30th anniversary Z strips in white, clear headlight covers, and maybe the red Grand Sport stripes as well.

Comment

Are those 17x9's?

They look pretty good. I like those so far the best out of your other choices. Do you plan on lowering the car any?

Comment

I'll most likely go with a 1.25 inch drop front and rear. I still worry abount curbs and such. Oh yeah, the wheels are 17x9s.

Comment

I like what I see. Nicely done Joe.
              97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

don't you love it when you car has new shoes? sweet...those we're always my fav rim for the camaro...sweeeeeet

Oh yeah...that's a mean Camaro DJ...

By the way...aren't Grand Sport Stripes a GM thing??? I saw a pre SC cobra ('00????) with silver ones at the movies today...looked like duct tape to me though...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Yep. That's the one.
                  2001 Sunset Orange Metallic w/Tan interior WS6 Trans Am, 33k, M6, Borla, SLP lid
                  buttons in the ashtray and a bottle in the trunk Although I have yet to push it

SOLD: '97 Trans Am, 85k, LT1, A4, 3.23's, 98+ Taillights, SLP CAI, SLP Loud Mouth
                  Best of 13.810 @ 100.58 MPH. 2.093 60' See It Here

Comment

Just what I was looking for!!

I was wondering what those wheels would look like on my Z. I've been considering them for a while and just needed to see them. Thanks a bunch Joe...you just sold me on a set of wheels lol Now, imagine that Z in black
                    Steve
                    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Looks sharp Joe...i like it better than the black ones alot
                      -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
                      98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
                      98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
                      94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

Thanks guys.......

I'm going to be taking those black wheels down to bare aluminum, polished then cleared. That should make them stand out a little better. Don't know where they will end up, but having several sets does make for some convenience.

Comment

Working...
                        X