No announcement yet.

Got a ticket for my exaust

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you said it happened in front of the senior parking lot...does that mean that it was the resource officer? cause those guys are so rediculous its not even funny! My friend did like 6 over in a 20 at our school and the resource officer pulls him over and talked to him for a little bit, ebing a prick, and then another officer comes, you know how they do that. And gives him a 330$ ticket!!! My friends radar never went off or anything, and how do you give someone a ticket for that much....so he got a court date and still hasnt gone yet, becuase the officer has been busy.

Then as the officers left, one said, "and have a merry christmas!"

So yeah i would hit that up with the court
    -----------------------
    1994 Camaro
    -----------------------
    3.4 SFI
    Z28 interior
    Imco Exaust(its okay)
    Dynotech Racing chip(waste)

-----------------------------
    1978 Firebird Formula
    -----------------------------
    Pontiac 350
    Turbo 350 Transmission
    Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold
    Edelbrock 4 Barrel Carb.
    Edelbrock 14" Air Cleaner
    Edelbrock Valve Covers
    Flowmaster Dual Exaust

Comment

see, this is the reason why I am putting a Flowmaster Force III exhaust on my Caprice. Force III's have like the same noise ratings as OEM. They are QUIET. The last thing I need is for a cop to have another reason to pull me over.

But, this case is reaking with BS (on the cops part). I wouldn't even worry about it. Just go to court and all, and they will throw it out, no worries. But, seriously, we need to think of a way to get back at this cop..........
      my car:
      '86 Caprice Classic. Soon to have a 350 crate motor. Shooting for 300rwhp.

the project:
      check the www for pics, but a '36 Chevy Master Sedan, MII front end, Jaguar IRS, '93 LT1 powerplant with plans for 350rwhp, and many many other goodies

Comment

Buy a DB Meter

from Radio Shack, hold onto the receipt, use it a couple days and return it for a refund.
        1967 Firebird. Needs a lot of work!
        1976 Black Trans Am. 400 bb, auto. 75% restored.
        2001 Black Firebird.
        2005 Legend Lime Mustang GT, SLP Axleback Loudmouths

"Cars are Like Parachutes, if the Main one fails, pull the reserve out "

Comment

The cops around here are ridiculous. I dont get harrassed as much anymore, but when I was your age - well lets just say I was pulled over too many times to count - all for the same B.S. You gotta fight it.

http://www.motorists.org/

GO to this website and check it out. These guys are devoted to fighting this type of stuff. The books they send you when you join are worth the money alone. Reading them will greatly prepare you for the court trial - just procedure etc.

One thing I have learned - YOU DONT HAVE TO TESTIFY. The D.A. will try to make you take the stand. He will ask you if its an aftermarket exhaust ad you may lose just on that. Dont take the stand (5th ammendment). THEY MUST PROVE YOU ARE GUILTY.

Read the books and stuff on this site - theres a ton of good stuff.
          I think they still guarantee their membership - if you go to court and lose after reading their stuff, they refund your membership dues!
          96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
          11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

A farmer in Iowa got pulled over by a State Trooper for speeding.

The trooper started to lecture the farmer about his speeding, and in general began to throw his weight around to try to make the farmer feel uncomfortable.

Finally, the trooper got around to writing out the ticket.
            As he was doing that, he kept swatting at some flies that were buzzing around his head.

The farmer said, "Having some problem with circle flies there, are ya?"

The trooper stopped writing the ticket and said, "Well yeah, if that's what they are. I never heard of circle flies."

So the farmer says, "Well, circle flies are common on farms. See,
            they're called circle flies because they're almost always found
            circling around the back end of a horse."

The trooper says, "Oh," and goes back to writing the ticket.
            Then after a minute, he stops and says, "Are you trying to call me a horse's ass?"

The farmer says, "Oh no, officer. I have too much respect for law
            enforcement and police officers to even think about calling you a
            horse's ass." The trooper says, "Well that's a good thing," and goes back to writing the ticket.

After a long pause, the farmer says, "Hard to fool them flies though".

The Old Guy! '94 z-28, m-6, t-tops, go-fast red, 316k. Now with '96 engine w/ Lt-4 hot cam, roller rockers, heavy duty timing chain, and Spec stage 2 clutch.

Comment

get used to it. once you are marked you are marked. do something about it fast is all i can tell you. i have had similar problems with cops. i woud get pulled over by the same cop so they could just check/be a a$$ and give some lame excuse of seatbeltsw or what ever. the new seatbelt laws just gave the cops the upper hand. all they have to say is that they thought you where not wearing your seat belt and you are setting on the side of the road getting messed with. at least when the law stated they could not pull you over just for seatbelts. tinted windows will be next. it is funny i went to college to be a cop and found out that i could never be one because this type of crap. they need to be worrying about the drug dealers and the murders and leave the guys hanging out at the local parking lot alone,,,,unless that is the drug dealers then that is your own fault.
              1994 Trans Am GT
              http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/208684/1
              Ram Air hood and airbox
              headers
              exhaust
              lowered 2"
              underdrive pully
              sloted rotors
              electric water pump
              air foil
              denso plugs
              taylor wires