Tbyrne Motorsports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tbyrne Motorsports

Anybody hear of these people? I just ordered a Loudmouth from them and was wondering if they were speedy with their shipping. Some people I have talked to said they were good, but I was just wondering what you guys thought of them.

Thanks!

pics

Also, how do i put a pic in my sig? I tried, but it didn't work at all. Sorry, bare with me on this!

Comment

I would rate T. Byrne Motorsports and Thunder Racing as the top two F-Body peformance parts suppliers on the Internet. And that is based on experience with multiple orders and large $$$ items with both sources.

What you have to remember is that very few people actually stock the parts they sell. They pass your order on to the supplier - in the case of the Loudmouth, SLP - and the parts get drop shipped to you, or sent to the retailer for reshipping to you. If the supplier gives the retailer bum info about stock on the parts, or if they suddenly run out of the parts, there can be delays. No retailer is able to avoid this sort of a problem, unless they actually stock the parts. But only the big guys like Summit or JEG's can actually afford to carry a large inventory of parts.

What you get with a retailer like Tom Byrne is an excellent personal knowledge of the parts he is selling, how good they are, exactly which ones fit on your specific car, and good customer service to fall back on when something goes wrong. Not necessarily the absolute lowest price, but the best combination of knowledge of your car, price and service.
      Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Fred's right. Tbyrnemotorsports.com is a great place to order aftermarket parts for these 4th gen F-bodies. I ordered my 3.42 rear end gears from tbyrne and the TA differential cover. In my opinion you won't be sorry for ordering parts from them.

Comment

I agree 100%.

Tbyrne and Thunder Racing is where I spend all my money.

I was in a pinch and needed some LS1 injectors. I found a set on tbyrne's site in the clearance section, and emailed him. I had the injectors two days later. He was great to do business with!

Randy
          99 TA "RBLUTA" - NBM, M6, Whisper Lid, SLP Fan Switch, 160* Thermo, SLP LM, BMR STB & LCA's.

***SOLD*** It will be missed!!
          93 Formula "FRMLAV8" -383 Stroker

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys! Most of the popular products are kept in stock while parts that can be custom ordered (heads and superchargers for example) are usually special ordered as needed. New shipments come in weekly so products that are out of stock are usually able to be shipped in about 5-7 days unless the manufacturer is backordered. I think the longest manufacturer backorder was about 5-6 months (ouch!).

Have a good weekend,
            Tom

ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE
            SEND US E-MAIL

NEW WEEKLY SPECIALS CAN BE SEEN ON - OUR WEBSITE

Comment

I do some real reseach before I purchase any parts. I go out of my way to find new places to include when pricing things out. Each and everytime though I've ended up ordering from either T-Byrne or ThunderMotorsports. The Borla I have I got from Thundermotorsports for about $560...which is an awesome price if you've ever looked around.

Summit and Jeg's are ok, but if you ever need true costomer service I'd rate T-Byrne #1 and ThunderMotorsports a very close 2nd.
              Joe K.
              '11 BMW 328i
              '10 Matrix S AWD
              Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

thanks!

Thanks for all of the replies guys! About 2 or 3 months ago, I ordered a Loudmouth from Ftforce, and it never came. One day, I went to their website (Ftforce.com) and it said that they were closed and that I had to contact my credit card company to get my money back. I was really ticked off for them making me wait and wait and wait. It took them forever to tell the truth, but it didn't take them very long at all to charge my credit card. Some people should just stop breeding..........

From the feedback I recieved one here, I will now say that Tbyrne Motorsports is where I will get ALL of my stuff from now on. I am glad to see that they put the costomer first, and not my credit card. Now I am off to go sit by the window and watch out for the UPS man!

Thanks guys! I appriciate it.
                Jason F.

Comment

Working...
                X