Fuel Rail Covers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Rail Covers

Hi Yall, i got done installing some fuel rail covers today and thought I'd post a pic. The whole thing took about two hours if you don't count the hassle I had getting the right parts. It does a nice job of covering all the wires & vacuum lines.

Very nice, Kevin. It looks like you did a top notch job.

Wanna come do mine?
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Like them. Where did you get them how much $$ & what Year Vette. Would like to do that to mine. Thanks

Comment

hey...........you knocked a wire loose on the left bank..you need to take that one off and plug it back in................

hee heeeeeeeeeeeee

looks good!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
          Like them. Where did you get them how much $$ & what Year Vette. Would like to do that to mine. Thanks
          I bought mine from Dallas Slabaugh. Actually, he has a kit of all the right parts, but I didn't know that at the time, so I was trying to piece it together, and that caused a lot of confusion. Anyway you can call Dal at 800-362-9494 - VanDeVere Pontiac-Buic-Olds. there is contact information for him elsewhere on this site.

The covers are for 93-94 Vette - Dal charged $24.51 each which is the lowest price I heard of anywhere - I don't know what the entire kit goes for. All you really need is the 2 covers, 4 studs, brake hose, and 2 clips.

10208794 - Cover
          10208795 - Cover
          20038997 - Clip for throttle cables (you need 2)
          10108672 - Studs (you need 4)
          10214035 - Corvette Brake Booster Hose

Be aware that there is a little fabrication and cutting to get them to fit. A Dremel tool is really handy. I had to cut holes for the fuel lines and make a notch for the alternator bracket. The big bundle of wires on the top of the plenum has to get moved to the back and underneath the fuel lines. There are some write-ups on how to do it check out the link. Fuel Rail Covers

Comment

Ive got a set here at home if anyone wants them cheap. no parts to attach with though.... make me an offer. they are used..but they say "corvett" on them.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Ken, I might want them. As you can see in the sig, the LT1 is going in the '36, and I was going to get some covers from MBA. However, I don't know when I will be able to get them.

Does anybody know where I can get a price as to how much a new set of those Corvette fuel rail complete kits run, just for curiosity?
              my car:
              '86 Caprice Classic. Soon to have a 350 crate motor. Shooting for 300rwhp.

the project:
              check the www for pics, but a '36 Chevy Master Sedan, MII front end, Jaguar IRS, '93 LT1 powerplant with plans for 350rwhp, and many many other goodies

Comment

Working...
              X