No announcement yet.

Hi, I'm new!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel "welcome" and I think I'm "sensible".

Comment

Re: great group

Originally posted by bigtow
      welcom to the group if you are sencible you will find it very helpfull once again welcom to the group
      Bro...I guess we can excuse your buggary of the English language since you are, after all, FROM BLOODY ENGLAND!

Comment

Re: Hi, I'm new!

Originally posted by poopnut2
        [Here is a pic of my ex's Trans Am.
        Dude, with a T/A that nice all I have to say is, "Why would you brake up with her."

j/k
        97 SS #C007
        Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
        SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Can I get your "best freinds" number. I like her ride. As for yours.... I do got respect for a sportscar driver, but as far as the stang goes...well. Jk. Welcome

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
          Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Hi, I'm new!

Originally posted by NorthernSS
            Dude, with a T/A that nice all I have to say is, "Why would you brake up with her."j/k
            One of my favorite quotes....
            "No matter how hot she is, there is a guy somewhere tired of puting up with her crap."
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:
            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Hi, I'm new!

Originally posted by TraceZ
              "No matter how hot she is, there is a guy somewhere tired of puting up with her crap."
              So true!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Hi, I'm new!

Originally posted by TraceZ
                ROTFLMAO! That made my day.....

Comment

I didn't break up with her. We both thought it would be a good idea for now to "seperate" because we argued ALL the time. We get along great now though since we're not so concerned with hurting the others feelings.

And yes, her car is "hot", not 1/2 as hot as her though. We'll end up together again I'm sure.

Oh yeah, her car now has one of those warbird II hoods. Looks great.

I have respect for all you F-body owners. They're badass cars. I haven't raced any since the heads, cam, and intake went in. I've only raced a 03/04 GT and yeah, I put 2 bus lengths on him in about 3 seconds. Now I'm ready for a good LS-1 race.

Thanks for the welcomes!

Comment

Working...
                  X