Arghh... Thieves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arghh... Thieves

Well my Z28 was at the shop as usual and someone got the key and decided to steal my Autometer gauges.. About 5 other cars also had stuff stolen from them. It looks like some of the former employees had a field trip.. bastards.

I hope they remember, what comes around, goes around.

KARMA WILL CATCH UP TO YOU GUYS!

--Dean
    Working on the 80 Camaro Z28 ..
    Now driving a '90 Talon TSi AWD Turbo...

Yea... that sucks. I hate leaving my car at the shop. I always make them sign for anything valueable left in the car, that way if it is stole they are held liable... only takes a couple min.
    99 Z Hugger Orange 9/05

93 Z 6/03

Zaino!!

Comment

don't surprise me any....the world is full of corrupt people.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

pisses me off

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
        Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Like you said, what goes around comes around. This holds true so much more than you know!

Comment

It doesnt really matter where you leave your car, its never safe unless its like in your garage which is underground and can only be gotten to with a special remote you keep under your pillow! I had someone steal all of my cds, while I was at school. They could of taken anything they wanted, cell phone, radio, ect...but all they took were my cd's which is kind of lame.

SOrry to hear about that though man...
            -----------------------
            1994 Camaro
            -----------------------
            3.4 SFI
            Z28 interior
            Imco Exaust(its okay)
            Dynotech Racing chip(waste)

-----------------------------
            1978 Firebird Formula
            Pontiac 350
            Turbo 350 Transmission
            Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold
            Edelbrock 4 Barrel Carb.
            Edelbrock 14" Air Cleaner
            Edelbrock Valve Covers
            Flowmaster Dual Exaust

Comment

hey I got my CD stolen too...had a massive collection well over 80 CDs that the moment (I don't burn CDs)..

I had my windows cracked and I guess he, or she, unlocked the t-tops and ran off with em'...

thieves...all of em are freaking losers...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
              Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
              B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
              Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
              Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

someone smashed my window and stole my cell phone..left the 2 15s and amp $2k HU and 200 Cds...the Cds were on the pass foot well in plain view since they broke the pass window..idiots

i feel ur pain man...i hope one day the spontainiously erupt into fire lol =0

Comment

I am so gald I said this. I got a call from one of my sisters friends today. She said someone she knew said they had all these cds they toook from someones car in the school parking lot. So she didnt say anything...took them and gave them back to me So hey maybe youll get em back!
                  -----------------------
                  1994 Camaro
                  -----------------------
                  3.4 SFI
                  Z28 interior
                  Imco Exaust(its okay)
                  Dynotech Racing chip(waste)

1978 Firebird Formula
                  Pontiac 350
                  Turbo 350 Transmission
                  Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold
                  Edelbrock 4 Barrel Carb.
                  Edelbrock 14" Air Cleaner
                  Edelbrock Valve Covers
                  Flowmaster Dual Exaust

Comment

hahaha. Karma.

I will get them back eventually, whether I find my old ones or have to buy new ones. The bastards won't stop me. Muahahahaha. I'm in a much better mood tonight than I was last night. Thanks for the support.
                    Working on the 80 Camaro Z28 ..
                    Now driving a '90 Talon TSi AWD Turbo...

Comment

The thieves that stole the radio out of my car used a crow bar to break the mounts and get the radio out of the dash!. Which Im sure take a lot longer than using a cordless drill and removing the 2 screws and sliding out the radio. If they would have done that I would not have have to report it to the insurance. It was $185 for the radio but $1700+ to replace the dash! Makes me so mad... why cant thieves be as good and careful as they were on "Gone in 60 Seconds"....HAHA
                      93 Trans Am; Hooker Cat-back;
                      Moroso cia; more to
                      come...hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                      X