encounter with a prowler

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• encounter with a prowler

hey guys , last sunday i was coming home from a party,when i spot a car tailgating me.we were making a right onto the freeway,he took the left lane and i stayed on the right.we both pull up to the red light right before the frewway entance. i thought this guy was gonna smoke me,so i didnt want to race, when the light turned green he punched it, but so did i , he took off first and i trailed him with about half of car,and then i started to pass him and beat him. i dont know if it was a fair race just because he took off first.but do you guys think he would win if it was fair?
    Miss My Bird

No (man of few words LOL)
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

put it this way...that dudes running an Intrepid motor...
      95 Z28, A4, 3.23's and some other stuff....

Comment

Put it this way... If you have a foot (necessary to push a gas pedal) you will always beat a Prowler.
        Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

You should beat a stock Prowler easily, but beware of the ones running a Whipple supercharger!
          69 Z28 with JL8 factory 4 wheel disc brakes, crossram, transistor ignition, radio delete, heater delete - being restored
          70 SS 396 L78 documented, #'s matching
          2000 SS Camaro daily beater

Comment

whipple schmipple... who the hell supes up a prowler???
            Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Comment

The same people who would soup up a Accord.

Actually I think that is a cool car. Too bad they couldn't fit a small block V8 in it. The Prowler was an experiment in learning to manufacture cars with aluminum parts. It has a 1 piece cast magnesium frame for the dashboard. I went to one of those Chrysler drive things and they had the dash hanging on the wall. It weighed like 3 pounds and was the width of the car.
              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

i think our Envoy would beat a stock Prowler...........

hahahahahahahahahahahahaa

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
                  The same people who would soup up a Accord.

Actually I think that is a cool car. Too bad they couldn't fit a small block V8 in it. The Prowler was an experiment in learning to manufacture cars with aluminum parts. It has a 1 piece cast magnesium frame for the dashboard. I went to one of those Chrysler drive things and they had the dash hanging on the wall. It weighed like 3 pounds and was the width of the car.
                  The same people who would supe up an Accord can't afford a Prowler.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                    whipple schmipple... who the hell supes up a prowler???
                    There's a few of them running around. I actually saw one smoke the tires. They are a really cool concept, it would be a perfect project to swap in a turbo 3.8 from a Buick Grand National. 400 HP should do the trick.

Comment

V8 Prowler

V8 Prowler

Not much info, but cool anyhow.
                      If I had to get stuck with a prowler, I would to put a 502ci crate motor in it. That however, probably would not fit

Sean
                      1994 Z28, 6 spd, LE2 Heads, GM 1.6 RR, .026" head gasket, SLP: CAI-Headers (CARB legal)-ypipe-2 on the left-lightweight flywheel-short throw, Random tech cat, CF dual friction, LT-4 KM.

Comment

No but that HEMI would.
                        Kbddsfc,B&M Ripper,Ws6 Rims,Hotchkiss Stb,Bmr Lca,Gwphr,Strange 4:10's,LPEds,Borla,AS&M Headers,RT cat,Powerslot rotors,Hawk Pads R/Pf pads Fr,Mba shift knob,Slp Hood&Airbox,Holley Powershot filter,Fernco mod, Lt4km,Firebat decals,T/A Girdle,HPP.160stat,Bilstein shocks,Z06 Brakes,AFS ZR1's,GSD3's.

Comment

Working...
                        X