Camaro credit card?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camaro credit card?

I saw a guy use a credit that had image of a Corvette on the card. A Corvette credit card you could say. I was wondering has anyone seen something like this for the Camaro?
    1995 Camaro Z28 Convertible.

Re: Camaro credit card?

Originally posted by Cerwin Vega Fan
    I saw a guy use a credit that had image of a Corvette on the card. A Corvette credit card you could say. I was wondering has anyone seen something like this for the Camaro?
    I used to have the vette card. I got it through MBNA America, I think. I cancelled all my credit cards so it is gone now, but it got compliments!

I've never seen a Camaro one.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

There is a card out there that will let you put any image on the card that you want. 'something'one. Sorry, i just remember the commercial where people were walking in, and they had a picture of their dog or whatever on it. As for an offical camaro card, i havent heard of anything.
      99 Z Hugger Orange 9/05

93 Z 6/03

Zaino!!

Comment

Capitol One maybe???

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

No it's Bank One and it's not custom, they just have alot of choices. In the commercial the guy is holding a pug and has a pug on his card...not a picture of his pug it's just a pug. There are lots of choices for sure but not custom.
          NBM '02 Z, SLP Lid, Corsa Cat-Back
          (SOLD 07/03/2004)

Comment

Originally posted by Coop '02Z
            No it's Bank One and it's not custom, they just have alot of choices. In the commercial the guy is holding a pug and has a pug on his card...not a picture of his pug it's just a pug. There are lots of choices for sure but not custom.
            Sorry... thought they were custom. That would be cool tho.
            99 Z Hugger Orange 9/05

93 Z 6/03

Zaino!!

Comment

That would be cool if they could make custom cards, they put your picture on them for ID so you would think it wouldn't be that hard to make the card itself after one of your pictures.
              NBM '02 Z, SLP Lid, Corsa Cat-Back
              (SOLD 07/03/2004)

Comment

Working...
              X