The new Nitrous Express NLX system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Nitrous Express NLX system

Nitrous Express introduces the "NXL" nozzle with Integrated Rail Technology. This plug-and-play, direct-port nozzle system is available for four, six, and eight cylinder applications. There is no drilling required, no engine disassembly and no solenoids to mount. The entire nitrous system is self-contained in the high-flow fuel rail. Systems come complete with bottle, jetting, custom insulated distribution lines, and all installation hardware. This hi-tech direct port system comes with a wiring harness for a true plug-and-play system.

The picture above will give you an idea what this system looks like but it isn't the actual LS1 kit.

Part Number - 20220-10
    Item - LS1/LS6 Nitrous Express NLX kit with jetting for up to 300hp - 10 lb bottle
    Price - $1149.99

We are currently taking pre-orders for this system. That can be done on our website or by calling 1-877-4-TBYRNE. This system should be ready to go by the beginning of August.

Tom

ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE
    SEND US E-MAIL

NEW WEEKLY SPECIALS CAN BE SEEN ON - OUR WEBSITE

Wow...thats a really good price Tom!

Too bad I just spent a TON of money on upgrades or I'd be all over this system!

Definately something I will get in the future though (when/if they come out with a LT1 version ).

KnightFire
    1993 Formula Firebird
    Check Homepage for mods and photos...

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Comment

Working...
    X