Sunshine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunshine

I leave my dark green T/A in the 85 degree sun daily. Does anyone know what kind of affect the heat has on my car if any?

Thanks

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
    Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

yeah, it gets hot.

Sorry, couldn't resist. I can tell you that it can't be as bad as the 95 degree Florida heat. The heat can dry out and crack the dash, so perhaps a windshield sun shade is a good idea along with Zaino for the paint. It contains a sunscreen that helps keep the finish looking better than new.

Comment

thanks for the advice smart a@#. Only kidding, I figured it was bad for it and knew it got hot. I just hate hurting my baby and was wanting some tips. Thanks

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
      Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Working...
      X