Turn signals....again...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn signals....again...

Hey guys....I know I posted about this last week, but it is crapping out again and now it doesn'tlook as easy to fix as it did before. The problem I am having is that my left turn signal is not working. I *think* that it is one of the bulbs, but I can't fiugre out how to get to them much less how to get the thing out of the housing. The bottom of the front fascia is in the way of getting to it from underneath. So I guess what my question is, is how many bulbs are in each turn signal for one thing, and also how do you get them out of the housing? Please reply if you know anything about this. I really don't want to have to take it to the dealer to get this prob fixed. Thanks in advance guys.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

turnsignal

Is it your rear tail light that you think the bulb is out in?
    1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

Front...

Nope, I think it's the front one, because the parking light (the Amber section) in the back works.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Working...
      X