Vid of Cobra puking a rod!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vid of Cobra puking a rod!

Lots of people brag about Ford's forged bottom ends. Here is what happens at only 500 RWHP!

Beware, the guy shooting the video is a clown.

http://www.slyperformance.com/extra/erikblownup.WMV

yikes...

still don't beat the vid of the eclipse puking a rod racing a M3, but thats golden...LoL...hooowee

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by LimTeng99TransAm
      yikes...

still don't beat the vid of the eclipse puking a rod racing a M3, but thats golden...LoL...hooowee
      I love that Eclipse video...

"M3's SUCK!"

"Your M3 is sa-low... I smiled at him..."

"This dude's gonna get wrecked!"

"Oh man, my parents are gonna be so pissed..."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

That would suck. I think I would .......makes me want to keep my car below half throttle....
        96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
        11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

yikes...

where is that video at? Anyone have it?
          99 Z Hugger Orange 9/05

93 Z 6/03

Zaino!!

Comment

Originally posted by xxRillixx
            where is that video at? Anyone have it?
            http://members.ij.net/gg/E46_M3_VS_Eclipse_GSX.wmv

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
            Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
            B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
            Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
            Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Did you here that clown holding the pedal to the floor and banging it off the rev limiter!!!

What a loser. Ricer mentality never ceases to amaze.

I would seriously like to meet the guy doing the recording so I could slap him.

Comment

Re: Vid of Cobra puking a rod!

Originally posted by fastTA
                Lots of people brag about Ford's forged bottom ends. Here is what happens at only 500 RWHP!

Beware, the guy shooting the video is a clown.
                Well, people brag about the forged bottom ends because they do tend to hold up well. That car is not an 03 Cobra. It's a 99 with the 03 rear fascia. Those cars didn't have the forged bottom end of the 03 Cobras. There's PLENTY of 03/04 Cobras running around with 500 rwhp and no problems.

Comment

Re: Re: Vid of Cobra puking a rod!

Originally posted by Supernova
                  Well, people brag about the forged bottom ends because they do tend to hold up well. That car is not an 03 Cobra. It's a 99 with the 03 rear fascia. Those cars didn't have the forged bottom end of the 03 Cobras. There's PLENTY of 03/04 Cobras running around with 500 rwhp and no problems.

I was gonna say the same thing.

Blower gives it away.

That commentator is a tool.

Comment

LMAO I'd never seen that one before. That rates right up there with the guys in the DSM VS. the Ligenfelter TT Vette.......Holy s**t!!!!!
                    Active Duty USAF KC-10 Boom

93 F-Body Service Manual DTC and Driveability Charts

Comment

Ahhhh man. Thats crazy... were there pieces flying around in the car-- the guys lense got all spotted.
                      99 Z Hugger Orange 9/05

93 Z 6/03

Zaino!!

Comment

Originally posted by xxRillixx
                        Ahhhh man. Thats crazy... were there pieces flying around in the car-- the guys lense got all spotted.
                        Yeah... because he blew the welds on the intake gasket and that caused the floor board to fall off.
                        Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Re: Re: Vid of Cobra puking a rod!

Originally posted by Supernova
                          Thank ya'. I was gonna say the same thing.

Comment

yeah i think the guy shooting this video doesnt get out alot

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
                            Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                              Yeah... because he blew the welds on the intake gasket and that caused the floor board to fall off.

Comment

Working...
                              X