I'll let the link speak for itself.

http://chrisrico.org/cars/cars.html
    1995 Camaro Z28 Convertible.

Re: Crazy Texans.

Originally posted by Cerwin Vega Fan
    I'll let the link speak for itself.

http://chrisrico.org/cars/cars.html
    SOB

if i caught up with him.....he'd have no arms....cause we are much better off that way....

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Holy crap!! Did he do this on purpose or was it some kind of crazy lost control accident? Seems like it would have to be on purpose......That's soo crazy.....I bet his insurance company is p*ssed. It's like he was in a one man demoliton derby......Hope they rip up his liscensce for good. At least he missed your car though. If one of those had been my car I would hope the police would have gotten to him before I did or I'd prolly go to jal for beating the tar outta him. Dern Drunk drivers............Later

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

uh...what did that??? It's late and I'm slow...it couldn't be that Tacoma could it???

That's just wrong...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Looked like a Tahoe. Waste of a nice truck

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

Can you you blame the guy? He only had one arm and no one to hold his beer!

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
              Can you you blame the guy? He only had one arm and no one to hold his beer!
              LOL! cut the poor guy some slack!
              Dave M
              Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

that one bad a$$ truck! I d like to have one

no comment about the driver
                93 t/a A4 3.23s
                95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
                99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
                99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
                97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
                93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
                00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

Obviously you should never drink and drive, but the lesson here is that if you are going to drink and drive...take the wife's little Honda economy car or a plastic Saturn. It'd create a lot less damage. J/K

That would have to be an insurance nightmare.

Comment

I think he spilled his beer, hit the fire hydrant, sent his dog through the windshield and was so grief stricken that he hit all of the cars in a fit of anger. Either that or he was one crazy SOB. Either way...what the heck is this...............?????? ...almost as nuts and the dude who bull-dozed Granby a couple of weeks ago.....
                    '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                    '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                    '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                    '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                    '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                    My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                    Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Funny in a "Glad that didn't happen to me" sense.
                      Mixedpuppy

1998 TA, mostly stock, SLP hood, ram air plastic intake, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Kooks Stainless LT headers with Magna Flow Cats, Borla Exhaust (Medium plate setting), Kenny Brown SFCs, BMR Tower Strut Brace, 17" ROH RT Rims, 9.5 BFG KDWs, SLP Airlid, Smooth bore bellow, 85mm MAF. Nitrous to come. Action figure not included.

Comment

Working...
                      X