new to the board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to the board

hey whats up just picked up my new z28. i got it at a deal, 9k. its got 76k on it paxton @ 6psi ws6 rims, ss spoiler, ss/ cowl hood lowered 2" bilstin shocks, msd, granatelli mass air sensor, 6 spd, holley adj fuel press regulator, strut bar, short throw shifter an fuel mapper (which i need to learn how to use) an some other [stuff]. it sure is a gm christmas in june. ill attach a pic. ttyl
    Attached Files

Nice lookin ride.

Welcome aboard!

96 TA Sold!
    87 TA Sold!
    80 Z28 Sold!
    74 Formula Sold!
    73 Z28 Sold!
    69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Wow, nice car... welcome to the board!
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Nice looking car; Welcome
        -Nick-
        95 A4 Z28

Comment

I said it once and I'll say it again...yet again, another balck f-body. Someone give me a count here..LoL

Welcome...you'll enjoy being here, I promise.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
          Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
          B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
          Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
          Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Nice ride. Welcome to f-body.com.

Comment

Welcome.

Make sure to read the board rules and you will love it here.
              97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by LimTeng99TransAm
                I said it once and I'll say it again...yet again, another balck f-body. Someone give me a count here..LoL

hey now!
                -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
                98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
                98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
                94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

Looks exceptionally clean, and the exterior mod's are very well done - uncluttered. If the engine is done as well, it should be a real stormer. What year?

I think if you check, you'll find that although the wheels appear to have a "WS6" sticker on the center cap, they are either Camaro "SS" wheels, or Corvette ZR1 wheels. You can get Chevy bowties or other "Camaro" related decals for the centercaps.

One minor point.... watch the language.

Thanks and welcome to the board.
                  Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Very nice. Welcome to the board.
                    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

94 z

yea def its in great condion an has an incredible amt of power in 1st. (im used to driving a lumina z34 w body heh ) a few questions though how do you launch these 6 spds well? im also going to have to read in some more about the paxton as well as the fuel mapper and msd ignition/boost control. it has a obx turbo boost gauge as well but is real unhelpful because the needle pings back and fourth rapidly to about 6-7psi. would a digital boost gauge be more helpful do u guys think? thanks alot!

-chris

Comment

Thats why i got the color i did, other than freds i think im one of the only ones on here that color, and i havent seen too many z28's in the polo green, a few 6cy. but thats it.
                        -Nick-
                        95 A4 Z28

Comment

Originally posted by 95z28
                          Thats why i got the color i did, other than freds i think im one of the only ones on here that color, and i havent seen too many z28's in the polo green, a few 6cy. but thats it.
                          I dare *anyone* to find another Z28 the same color as mine.

it's grey-green metallic.

and it's a six speed..... and it's a ragtop.

I bet there weren't more then 80 cars like mine built in 1994.
                          Tracy
                          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                          Current Mods:
                          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

hey now!

The '79 is (the very rare) Nocturne Blue...does that help offset the black '97? ...I like the Black '97! I wouldn't get my 4th gen. T/A in any other color...well, maybe the '98-'02 Pewter. ...and, the 30th Ann. blue & white T/A is pretty cool too! I am pretty flexible with the Z28s in any color.
                            '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                            '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                            '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                            '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                            '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                            My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                            Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Re: new to the board

Originally posted by paxton350
                              hey whats up just picked up my new z28. i got it at a deal, 9k. its got 76k on it paxton @ 6psi ws6 rims, ss spoiler, ss/ cowl hood lowered 2" bilstin shocks, msd, granatelli mass air sensor, 6 spd, holley adj fuel press regulator, strut bar, short throw shifter an fuel mapper (which i need to learn how to use) an some other [stuff]. it sure is a gm christmas in june. ill attach a pic. ttyl
                              Nice Car!!!
                              '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                              '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                              '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                              '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                              '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                              My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                              Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                              X