NFB: Mustang Versions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: Mustang Versions

I already know the '93-04 Mustang SVT Cobras have Super chargers that give them the extra boost (Stock).

What about the Mustang Mach 1. What is the difference in make and performance?

I thought I saw another Mustang that had "Boss" on it stemming from another Mustang Tradition?

Anything I need to worry about these other two versions on the road or track?
    Mixedpuppy

1998 TA, mostly stock, SLP hood, ram air plastic intake, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Kooks Stainless LT headers with Magna Flow Cats, Borla Exhaust (Medium plate setting), Kenny Brown SFCs, BMR Tower Strut Brace, 17" ROH RT Rims, 9.5 BFG KDWs, SLP Airlid, Smooth bore bellow, 85mm MAF. Nitrous to come. Action figure not included.

Re: NFB: Mustang Versions

Originally posted by Mixedpuppy
    I already know the '93-04 Mustang SVT Cobras have Super chargers that give them the extra boost (Stock).

What about the Mustang Mach 1. What is the difference in make and performance?

I thought I saw another Mustang that had "Boss" on it stemming from another Mustang Tradition?

Anything I need to worry about these other two versions on the road or track?
    03 and 04 have the chargers.

Mach1 is the DOHC cobra motor without the charger... Kinda like the 02 Cobra.

"Boss" is an old label back from the Carrol Shelby days. If you see it on a new Mustang today, it is just a sticker.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Working...
    X