argggghhh help with 455

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• argggghhh help with 455

i was changing the inlet manifold on my 455 when i got disturbed i have now lost the water pump to manifold bolt i can not find it any where the problem is i can not just pop down the local junk yard or such here in england so what i need to know is what thread are they and the length of the bolt. i know this is a strange question but i realy am stuck with out this info many thanks for any help you can give me
    http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
    C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
    mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

I know its a long-skinny bolt

No really, I want to say 1/4-20 x 3. But thats going from memory...... If you cant figure it out, let me know and I can look to see if any of the threads are showing on mine (GTO). I really dont want to pull it out because its a PITA to get to seal correctly.
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

thanks

thank you can you just explain the measurments as i am not nery good with imperial sorry they made us learn metric at school here
      http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
      C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

Comment

1/4" = the diameter of the bolt (inches)
        20 = threads per inch
        3= length in inches

Again, im taking a guess here. Try it out, if you are still having some trouble I will go out and check the GTO for you and see what I can find. Good luck.
        96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
        11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

a big thank you

thank very much that realy helps a lot

Comment

Working...
          X