Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted everyone to know, my brother (02Z28) just got his red '02 Z28 today. I would post a pic, but I'll let him do the honors . Boy, it's sure gonna be nice when I get back, just to see 2 z28s parked out in the driveway "drooling".
    '95 White Z28 M6 Cold air intake with K&N air filter, air foil, flowmaster cat-back, eaton posi, motive 4.10s, aluminum driveshaft, "skip shift" eliminator, '97 Z28 chrome wheels, hypertech programmed

sup folks? i'll have to wait until tomorrow to get pics, it was already getting dark when i got it home today.

it's a very clean car, only 11700 miles on it, it was garaged by some guy that traded it in for a truck....it's a 35th anniversary edition.

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
    CAGS Eliminator

Comment

Originally posted by 02Z28
      sup folks? i'll have to wait until tomorrow to get pics, it was already getting dark when i got it home today.

it's a very clean car, only 11700 miles on it, it was garaged by some guy that traded it in for a truck....it's a 35th anniversary edition.
      Congrats, and welcome to the board! Hey, do you by any chance know a guy named Jordan Musser?
      1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Welcome!

Must have pics! I just love pairs of Z28's!
        Have a goodone, Lee!
        Lee Stroud in West Virginia

Comment

man...thats sweet...two f-bodies in the same driveway. I can only hope my little bro will do that same. Another year or so..we'll see...

Welcome aboard...you'll like it here.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
          Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
          B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
          Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
          Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

The '02 35th is one of my favorite rides around. Nice choice! Lets see some pics.

Welcome to f-body.com.

Comment

Here's those pics I promised....enjoy!

CAGS Eliminator

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanZ28
                ....Hey, do you by any chance know a guy named Jordan Musser?...
                nope, don't know him

CAGS Eliminator

Comment

heh, i just noticed from the trip meter that it's EXACTLY 8.0 miles from the dealership I bought it from to my driveway.....not even a 10th of a mile over or under....

CAGS Eliminator

Comment

Correct me if I wrong, but that may be a 35th anniversary camaro (as all 02's are), but it's not a 35th anniversary edition Camaro, that had the special graphics package. Don't all 02 camaro's have the dash plaque claiming them to be 35th anniversary? Or was the graphic package I'm thinking of only on the SS?
                    Dave M
                    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

I think all the 02's were considered 35h anniv models, but the SS had a special package. I think it was basically just a graphic's package.
                      99 TA "RBLUTA" - NBM, M6, Whisper Lid, SLP Fan Switch, 160* Thermo, SLP LM, BMR STB & LCA's.

***SOLD*** It will be missed!!
                      93 Formula "FRMLAV8" -383 Stroker

Comment

yeah, i guess so...i just mistook it for a 35th Edition instead of just 35th Ann......my bad....

but still a nice, clean, low mileage car, theless!

CAGS Eliminator

Comment

I was just trying to refresh Dave M's memory.

The Z looks awesome. It is extremely clean.
                          They are a ton o' fun!!

Randy
                          99 TA "RBLUTA" - NBM, M6, Whisper Lid, SLP Fan Switch, 160* Thermo, SLP LM, BMR STB & LCA's.

***SOLD*** It will be missed!!
                          93 Formula "FRMLAV8" -383 Stroker

Comment

"Drool"

Well, this is my first time seeing good pics of the car, and I love it. Now, like I told my bro, I can't wait to get back and have a friendly race or two! How does everyone think my z28 would do against his? I believe his is stock at the moment (but with the LS1). My mods are in my sig.
                            '95 White Z28 M6 Cold air intake with K&N air filter, air foil, flowmaster cat-back, eaton posi, motive 4.10s, aluminum driveshaft, "skip shift" eliminator, '97 Z28 chrome wheels, hypertech programmed

Comment

with the 4.10's I think you'd take him.
                              Dave M
                              Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Working...
                              X