I'm back and not a very good vacation >>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back and not a very good vacation >>

Well, we went to Ocean City, MD for 5 days and that was pretty good just very hot. Then we took my Daughter to a Vollyball camp at Penn State for the July 4th week. While traveling between MD and PA I got a call that my Sister was taken to the Hospital in Myrtle Beach, SC. That was Monday the 30th of June. I spent most of the week on the phone and my other sister flew down to MB on Wed. the 2nd. My 44 yr old sister had acute Liver and Kidney failure and passed away on the July 3rd. I did get a chance to talk with her and we were able to get my Dad down before she passed away. So I got picked up in Harrisburg by my Brothers and we drove to MB on the 4th. Did all the stuff down there and then came back to New York to do services here.

Just keep taking care of yourself and watch out as you never know what tomorrow will bring.

Gary94Formula
    2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
    1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
    2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
    2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
    2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Gary..

God...I'm so sorry....Be strong...I know what it feels..my little bro died too a few years ago..
    Doc
    97 A4 Pontiac Firebird Trans am with $everal mod$

Comment

Doc - Thanks for the note. We'll survive, we have a very strong family.
      Gary94Formula
      2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
      1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
      2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
      2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
      2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Working...
      X