hypertech destruction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hypertech destruction

i was installing this system on my car and the screen red 9 volt battery low, and would not allow me to do anymore, so i disconnected the programmer from my car at the end when it said press Y to finish or sumthin like that, and my car wouldnt start, now i put a new battery in the programmer and plug it in and it reads fine until it says install interupted, and system wil install now, then it says turn key ignition to on, and wait for communication with car, so i wait and the screen goes blank, so wut i do is decide the programming will go away if i can make my computer loose memory by disconecting the battery so i do it wait 1 min and reconnect, saved the settings, how can i fix this or loose my computer memory
    1994 firebird formula

no need to talk. i can walk the walk.

The HPP is altering the non-volatile memory. You can't "reset" it or "clear" it by pulling the power off the PCM. You can give it a try, but it probably won't work. There are people who know how to restore the PCM, like Hypertech, or possibly Andrew at AKM Cables.
    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

it never altered my car,it was never installed completely becuase the battery died, so tehrefore i see my pcm in like a sleep mode for say, and if i can take power off like o erase my settings for like the radio and stuff, it will be back to normal

also is there soposed to be something pluged into the piece in the bottom
      1994 firebird formula

no need to talk. i can walk the walk.

Comment

Working...
      X