Funny video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny video

Found this at the WW F-Body hideout site in the forums. Figured I'd share the stupidity with everyone here.

http://www.ftlauderdaleracing.com/do...ompilation.wmv
    '95 White Z28 M6 Cold air intake with K&N air filter, air foil, flowmaster cat-back, eaton posi, motive 4.10s, aluminum driveshaft, "skip shift" eliminator, '97 Z28 chrome wheels, hypertech programmed

OMG! That Corvette towards the end is horrible!!!
    1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

HAHAHAHA! See, there is a point to ricers, they're here for our entertainment purposes!
      Dave M
      Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

LMAO! Duct Tape Racing! AAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Great find!
        Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

My cousin Nick is a HUGE wanna be ricer.. You have to see his Fiero.... (RICE BOY CITY there!!!!) Oh My God!!!! I wan't wait to show him this... He'll probably think it's a commercial for aftermaket equipment!!!
          Austin Schroeger
          Looking to Buy 1994-97 F-Body

Comment

There is a guy that has a probe (I think?) in the town where I'm working at the moment that has about every screw on POS for it. Soon as I get a pic I'll get it up on the forums. It cracks me up every time I see it.
            '95 White Z28 M6 Cold air intake with K&N air filter, air foil, flowmaster cat-back, eaton posi, motive 4.10s, aluminum driveshaft, "skip shift" eliminator, '97 Z28 chrome wheels, hypertech programmed

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron4TAMU
              There is a guy that has a probe (I think?) in the town where I'm working at the moment that has about every screw on POS for it. Soon as I get a pic I'll get it up on the forums. It cracks me up every time I see it.

hey, you oughta go buy one of those el cheapo digicams from Walmart, or at least get a disposable camera, and take some pictures of the stupid stuff you see while you're up there....i think i'mma start carrying my digital camera with me wherever i go.

i'll come up to 'em acting like i like their ride and ask if i can take some pictures of it, then i'll post 'em up here for everyone to laugh at!

hey, you know that white 4cyl avenger with the huge wing, vinyl side stickers, and fart pipe on it here in town? i'mma try to get some pictures of that one and let everyone here see how very, very bad it looks. and maybe that really crappy green saturn with the mile-high wing on it, too, that lives over there by dad's house

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
              CAGS Eliminator

Comment

Working...
              X