Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on my interior, please!

Guys,

I have been working hard on my interior for about 8 weeks now and recently finished all the paint, and, finally, I got some pics online!

Check them out and let me know what you think!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/634484/2

'95 TA A4, 118000 on the clock!
    Borla, Strange 3.73's, SLP CAI, Vortech elbow,AFS Z06 Wheels,White gauges/blue backlighting,blue custom interior,MBA Shift knob,MadZ28 Tune, Intrax springs, Bilstein shocks, ES Trans Mount, Honeycomb taillights.

13.685@102.11

Very bright and wild. I guess I am too conserative myself to consider something like that on my car but it looks like you did a nice job.

Since I see you are from Cleveland, you should have made it Orange and Brown to match the colors of the Cleveland Browns! ........GO BROWNS!
    Dave S
    2000 Black Camaro SS

Comment

I think its a little bright for me ... but quality looks good. The passanger side looks unequal to the drivers, i would recommend painting the glove box or airbag cover.
      99 Z Hugger Orange 9/05

93 Z 6/03

Zaino!!

Comment

no comment
        1994 firebird formula

no need to talk. i can walk the walk.

Comment

i like it, i tried to do my big panels inthe back in red but couldnt get them to spray even, so i just redid mine from tan to black
          2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
          Traded in: 1998 Z28
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Sorry to say, but that looks nothing short of rice to me! I think it was your choice of color and the fact that you painted all the panels that doesnt quite satisfy my tastes. But to each, their own
            1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

the work looks awesome. the blue color is not my style the silver looks sleek and modern. but all that matters is that you like it. nice work it looks like you took your sweet time, very cool...
              ed 95 Z28
              1995 Z28 A4, SCC Ultra Z Hood with Air box/K&N filter, Granatelli Maf Sensor/Fernco bellow/Hotchkis STB/white face gauges/LT4 Knock module/March pullies/160* stat without Hypertech Tunning/Borla 3" y-pipe/HI Flo 3" cat/SLP Loudmouth/GM Motive 3.73's + TA rear end girdle/Afs ZR1's silver painted with polished lip 17x9.5 front & 17x11 out back/98 tail light's/BMR SFC's/spohn Lca's/spohn relo brackets & spohn adj. panhard rod " coated mid lenght pacesetters headers + 1.6rr + custom pc tuning going on soon hopefully "

Comment

I think you're going to find there is a huge divide between people who like the painted interiors, and the ones who don't. I like the monochrome look better. As long as you like it that's all that matters.
                Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

flat black and silver....that'd be my pick in colors. Good craftmanship, but too bright to me...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                  Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                  B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                  Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                  Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

If you had ebony black leather, it would look better.

Good job on the paint work though.
                    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

The quality of work does look to be pretty good. Maybe a shade or two less on the blue though. But hey, if it wiggles your worm, then go for it!

Comment

I like it. You did a lot more than I thought to do. What kind of paint did you use, what was your technique. I did mine with Krlyon Fusion paint and I also put Triple Glaze Clear coat on. The only thing i noticed about it after a few months it starts to fade and seems like the upkeep to make it look good is going to be me sanding and repainting. Let me know what you end up doing to keep it looking good. Heres my TA i've since painted the airbag cover(disaster!!! if anyone knows how to remove this or shoot it easily let me know please!) and glovebox. I have to update my pictures. I also did my camaro in blue...heres the pics...

-Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
                        98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
                        98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
                        94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

I don't want to sound rude, but I'm just gonna give an honest, straight-forward opinion. What were you smoking when the idea to paint your interior blue popped into your head?

The silver looks great, don't get me wrong, the workmanship looks good but blue??? Especially on a silver car. I'm not even gay and I could tell you never to match bright blue with silver. You have what looks to be a VERY nice car. Ditch the blue interior, for the good of all F-bodi...no...that is holy.

Sorry if I sound like a ****, but I'm not gonna patronize you.

This is going to be the last warning.......... keep the flames from rising or it will be done for you........Admin

Comment

I dont think think fbod's interrioor was not meant to be altered, and that blue?, you should match it with some blue neon and it would really set you apart from the crowd, and a 3 foot vertical stabilizer in the back..
                            1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
                            "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

ack, I would go blind sitting in that thing.

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

Comment

Working...
                              X