Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to mess with an arrogant Ferrari Owner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to mess with an arrogant Ferrari Owner?

I saw this beautiful Ferrari 360 CS on my way to work today. It was awesome...

...but then the guy passed me. His license plate said "5575657". I am thinking that is a phone number? How lame and pathetic do you have to be to put your phone number on your license plate because you drive a Ferrari? Shocking, really...

His area code is most likely 248 if anyone wants to mess with him. I encourage it. I am pretty sure I remembered the number right.
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

You should have messed with him by blowing his doors off
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

HAHAHA... in my beastly 1.8L Saturn SC2? lol...

Even in my WS6, he would spank me pretty bad...
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
        HAHAHA... in my beastly 1.8L Saturn SC2? lol...

Even in my WS6, he would spank me pretty bad...
        Thats why you need a nice shot of nitrous or a blower ......to teach some of those high end guys a lesson - 200K is too much to spend on a car.
        96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle

Comment

[QUOTE=Jay 02 TA ws6]...but then the guy passed me. His license plate said "5575657". I am thinking that is a phone number? How lame and pathetic do you have to be to put your phone number on your license plate because you drive a Ferrari? Shocking, really...QUOTE]

whata loser...hahahahaha!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
          Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
          B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
          Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
          Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

im curious....

1. why "mess with him" in the first place?
            2. why would anyone put thier phone numbbie on thier tag? unless...............its an attorney? a broker?..so when you call...you get "prompted"..and they most likely have caller ID..so you better block it......but if you block it...then thier end "wont recieve blocked calls".........etc........ the guy owns the big F car... he didnt get one from being blind-dumb-and stoopid...........

if anyone calls em... i'd like to know what they got

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Ken, I am willing to bet money that his number is on his tag because it attracts the ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                im curious....

the guy owns the big F car... he didnt get one from being blind-dumb-and stoopid...........

if anyone calls em... i'd like to know what they got
                I dont know.......I have known some guys that have really fallen into it, but they dont know their a** from a hole in the ground.

Comment

You guys are overlooking the obvious. This dillhole is probably an Amway salesman or something. These people are some of the most shameless self promoters on the planet. Every poor sucker who calls him gets to hear some Miracle Pyramid Scheme.

See, it works, look at me, I have a Ferrari! I have 1000 fools paying to see seminars of me and all my expensive toys!

96 TA Sold!
                  87 TA Sold!
                  80 Z28 Sold!
                  74 Formula Sold!
                  73 Z28 Sold!
                  69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

come on yall..........quite shootin ur mouths off and call the dude.............

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

The Phone #

is to a CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE Center. I looked up the phone # on Google.
                      1967 Firebird. Needs a lot of work!
                      1976 Black Trans Am. 400 bb, auto. 75% restored.
                      2001 Black Firebird.
                      2005 Legend Lime Mustang GT, SLP Axleback Loudmouths

"Cars are Like Parachutes, if the Main one fails, pull the reserve out "

Comment

I tried calling it and it said it had been disconnected. I really wanted to see what I got.

Comment

Maybe it was 557-5756 instead of 5657.

Comment

Originally posted by 76blackbird
                            is to a CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE Center. I looked up the phone # on Google.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I have no idea why that's funny to me....i think it's the fact you looked it up on goggle...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                            Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                            B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                            Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                            Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Other possible area codes would be 734, 810, 586, or 313.......

Although 248 is most likely -- most money there... followed by 734.

Comment

Working...
                              X