(nfb)uh oh.. this is terrible!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (nfb)uh oh.. this is terrible!!!

lets see..... if i take leave tomorrow.... thats one day off... and because the 4th of July holiday for the Govt is monday... and because monday is my "AWS day off" (i work 9 hr days and get every other monday off) the regulations read that since the holiday falls on my AWS day, im to take the "day before" off to substitute it............ so lets see..... take off tomorrow......and not have to work....

thurs - fri - sat - sun - mon

guess it's a no brainer, eh?

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

guvurnMint weeNies

DWS
    Silver M6 '95 Formula-sold to MCKNBRD

Zaino all the way!!

'03 Z06....Donaldson Blackwing, CAGS, '04 Z06 shocks, ceramic pads

Comment

yeah I get monday off as well

I might take an 1/2 day friday to clean the apt .... meeting the GF's dad this weekend

Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
      Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
      pics and info

Comment

A loophole in government regs? Never heard of such a thing!

Enjoy your extended weekend and the 4th Ken.

Comment

I am doing the compressed work schedule thing too, we were going to get a wing down day but they told us yesterday we were going to fly oh well.. got my RDO friday, and 4 days on 4th of july weekend just has a good ring to it

I hope everyone enjoys thiers, and don't forget what it stands for.

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

Comment

Hmmmmmm.... A govt worker scheming how to get out of work while he's at work....

Hmmmmmm.

96 TA Sold!
            87 TA Sold!
            80 Z28 Sold!
            74 Formula Sold!
            73 Z28 Sold!
            69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

I'm not a govt. worker, but I get almost all of thursday off, along with fri-mon. Gotta love it!
              '95 White Z28 M6 Cold air intake with K&N air filter, air foil, flowmaster cat-back, eaton posi, motive 4.10s, aluminum driveshaft, "skip shift" eliminator, '97 Z28 chrome wheels, hypertech programmed

Comment

What do you do Ken? I work in the Air Force and they are trying to set my shop up with an AWS schedule but it doesn't look like we can do that. If I had leave i'd take it...thats why i'm using the opportunity to visit some friends and family back in NY this weekend.
                -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
                98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
                98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
                94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

Ahhhhhh, The Taste of Chicago. This is probably the best event this city throws every year. Nothing but food, beer, and more beer.

I go every July 3rd. Great fireworks show.

Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Well, considering everything . . .

. . . no brainers are right up your alley.

(Yeah, and right up your alley, too, Wolfie)

Enjoy your time off. You deserve it, no?
                    R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Comment

whats AWS? I'm in the army and with the 4 day and my schedule i have fri-tuesday. I'm looking forward to it.
                      2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
                      Traded in: 1998 Z28
                      http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

I hate you guys (not really though). I gotta work 6 days this week and the next week...and every week after that.
                        Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                        SOLD- Kinda miss it
                        94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                        SOLD- Good riddance!
                        2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Workin'

Being Military I am covering for all the Govt' Employees not workin'. Oh well. But hey! Kegger at Ken's Place!!!
                          Mixedpuppy

1998 TA, mostly stock, SLP hood, ram air plastic intake, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Kooks Stainless LT headers with Magna Flow Cats, Borla Exhaust (Medium plate setting), Kenny Brown SFCs, BMR Tower Strut Brace, 17" ROH RT Rims, 9.5 BFG KDWs, SLP Airlid, Smooth bore bellow, 85mm MAF. Nitrous to come. Action figure not included.

Comment

Originally posted by Mixedpuppy
                            Being Military I am covering for all the Govt' Employees not workin'. Oh well. But hey! Kegger at Ken's Place!!!
                            Its the exact opposite where I work. The GI's take off and the Contractors and civilians cover
                            -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
                            98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
                            98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
                            94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

Working...
                            X