pics?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics?

How do you post pictures on this? For the thread and my signiture?
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

For your signature you have to have a website to host the pic and then write it into your signature like this:

Write the website between these two:
    [img] [/img]

For uploading pics you can just click on "manage attachments" on your reply screen and then upload the pics.
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

embed the url address of the picture between the [img]........[/img ] codes. Do not include the space between g and ], I only did that so it wouldn't try to post it as a picture.

[img]http://cjcfo.fbody.com/members/injuneerzz@aol.com/PhotosD/FullView.jpg[/img ]

gets you this:

Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

now its saying file too large, limit 100 kb my pic is 317 kb
        2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

testing.
          2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

can anyone see the pic? cause i can't
            2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

The "attach file" in the post isn't for makeing a picture appear in a thread. As N20LT4Bird says, "you have to have a website to host the pic" This is so you can link to the file from the post from the internet. The link is an internett address like "http://www." bla bla bla . You then put the link in the post as shown above and the picture will show up.
              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Appears you are trying to load it from your C: drive. You can only do that as an attachment. To "link" it and display it in the post, it has to be on an internet server.
                Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Thanks for the help, i guess i just suck with computers. I can't get it to work.
                  2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

One thing I noticed too is that you should try to make a simple file name, short and no spaces.

I tried to post some pictures like "my trans am.jpg" and it didn't work.
                    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by Black97
                      One thing I noticed too is that you should try to make a simple file name, short and no spaces.

I tried to post some pictures like "my trans am.jpg" and it didn't work.
                      I might be able to tell you why that didn't work. Spaces are represented by %20 (I think). If that file is still on that server, try my%20trans%20am.jpg

Either make it without spaces or changes the spaces into dashes or undescores.
                      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

i don't think i have those pics on the web though, so i don't think i can do it. This is a lot more complicated then i was hoping for.
                        2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

you can go to photobucket.com and make a free accout and host imgs there.. uploading them is easy.. and they even have a little box that will give you the link to the picture. Awsome site.

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
                            I might be able to tell you why that didn't work. Spaces are represented by %20 (I think). If that file is still on that server, try my%20trans%20am.jpg

Either make it without spaces or changes the spaces into dashes or undescores.
                            Yeah I know Jeff. After a couple of weeks I forget and try to post something and it doesn't and then the %20 show up and so on. Eventually the "doh" effect hits and I shorten the names and no spaces and it works.

Just have the habit of putting a mile long description as the title of each picture for work.
                            97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

just testing my sig

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
                              '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
                              Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Working...
                              X