Holiday Travel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Travel

Just wanted everyone to know, that if the weather is good, I'll be taking the trip from Kansas back to Texas for the holidays (takes about 8 hours for the drive). I'd be leaving Friday morning after my A/C work is done. There will be a lot of traffic this weekend and wanted to remind everyone to be safe. Happy 4th everyone!
    '95 White Z28 M6 Cold air intake with K&N air filter, air foil, flowmaster cat-back, eaton posi, motive 4.10s, aluminum driveshaft, "skip shift" eliminator, '97 Z28 chrome wheels, hypertech programmed

muahahahah!!! time to run 'em!!!

maybe we can look into going to the Nasty Soda raceway...it's only a 1/8th track, but better than nothing.....

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
    CAGS Eliminator

Comment

Originally posted by 02Z28
      muahahahah!!! time to run 'em!!!

maybe we can look into going to the Nasty Soda raceway...it's only a 1/8th track, but better than nothing.....
      Oh you know we're gonna have some fun! I just can't get away from the work enviornment. That's the only thing bad about work where you travel. You are constantly "at work".
      '95 White Z28 M6 Cold air intake with K&N air filter, air foil, flowmaster cat-back, eaton posi, motive 4.10s, aluminum driveshaft, "skip shift" eliminator, '97 Z28 chrome wheels, hypertech programmed

Comment

Working...
      X