Can't set an avatar?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't set an avatar?

hey guys, can anyone else edit/set their avatar? i go to User CP and select "Edit Avatar", but the only option on the page is "Do not use an avatar"....

is it disabled intentionally, or just a by-product of the recent vBulletin upgrade?

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
    CAGS Eliminator

I have the same problem, so we might as well start a club...

I as well as a couple of others think they might be a problem... If not I would like to know how to get my avatar back...
    Thanks
    MaraSport

Comment

I was going to start this same thread, i tried to set my avatar thursday night but all i got was the "do not use an avatar" like you guys. Its just as well this way, the one avatar i have in mind to use will probably just get me in trouble.
      --- 2000 NBM A4 Camaro SS #8156 ---
      3,200VIG, B&M 24K super cooler, Coated race style pacesetters , 3" TSP true duals, TSP Clear lid, SLP Smooth bellows, NX wet kit, CFN bottle heater, dyno tune purge, LS1 Edit, Auto meter & ZEX gauges, 160 thermostat, TB Bypass mod, !EGR & !AIR, Madman PHB & LCA's, NITTO 555R's

Comment

bump....any mods know what's going on?

CAGS Eliminator

Comment

Hello, Forum Webmaster... You need to fix that feature...

I don't understand why you wouldn't put that feature into the new forum, but you really need to fix it because it makes this forum look bad not allowing people to have an avatar...
          Thanks
          MaraSport

Comment

Be patient, I've already sent JR a PM. This new version has only been out a few days......

Comment

fixed.

This has been fixed.. see the sticky on the front page of the forum.

J.R.

Comment

spank you very much!

CAGS Eliminator

Comment

Working...
                X