Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know if you drive an 86 I-ROC you will not get a ticket?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know if you drive an 86 I-ROC you will not get a ticket?

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/iroc-speeding.mp3
    1995 Camaro Z28 Convertible.

maybe i need to sell my SS and get a sweet ass 86 iroc. that would be pimp as hell. i'de get no tickets, and all the ladies...
    --- 2000 NBM A4 Camaro SS #8156 ---
    3,200VIG, B&M 24K super cooler, Coated race style pacesetters , 3" TSP true duals, TSP Clear lid, SLP Smooth bellows, NX wet kit, CFN bottle heater, dyno tune purge, LS1 Edit, Auto meter & ZEX gauges, 160 thermostat, TB Bypass mod, !EGR & !AIR, Madman PHB & LCA's, NITTO 555R's

Comment

I haven't actually downloaded this yet but i'm assuming it's that redneck sounding guy that thinks that a lot of polish reflects police radar and brags about his chain link steering wheel.
      Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
      SOLD- Kinda miss it
      94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
      SOLD- Good riddance!
      2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

"they probably wax the stealth bomber every day... thats why it works... My car is so shiny the radar wont hit it."
        "The Iroc is made with a special kind of metal."
        "Sometimes its a little bit hard to drive when a girl is doing a nob nibble..."
        "All my tats are temporary."
        "i rev it to 6,000 rpm's to scare the cop."
        "Once i told the cop to hold on till she finished."
        "I have the yosemite-sam 'back off' mud flaps."
        "Neon (around the license plate) destracts the radar!"

OMG, this guy is a clown! Wow... i cant belive how people can just talk out of their *** like that. Blows my mind. I'd love to see him outrun the Camaro cops.

-- you might have to save it to your computer to hear it... i had to.
        99 Z Hugger Orange 9/05

93 Z 6/03

Zaino!!

Comment

He thinks his Iroc is insanely fast too. They're quick but they're not as fast as he thnks they are. Didn't he say his has 300 horsepower or something? He probably has the 305 too. People like that should be..........put on display for other people to laugh at (i couldn't think of anything better lol)
          Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
          SOLD- Kinda miss it
          94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
          SOLD- Good riddance!
          2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

This one already went around.......its fake.
            96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
            11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

This is from the Phil Henry show. It's a comedy show where he has fake "guests" who have some outragoeus points of view. They let people who don't get the joke (usually really gullible or stupid) call in and confront these fake "guests". It's pretty funny sometimes. The had one guest that supposedly went around the beach pulling "wedgies" out of girls swimsuit bottoms as a public service......some people believed this and called in and were really outraged. It was pretty hilarious. He's on real radio here in central FL. I catch him on my way home from work sometimes....funny stuff....Later

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

yeah, that was pretty funny.....it would be hard to believe that anyone would really be that stupid....

although i have seen some that come pretty close....

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
                CAGS Eliminator

Comment

they had me going untill like 20 min into it. once the mudflaps, gold gas fill door, chain steering wheel, and neon LP frame came out i knew it was a bunch of crap. funny stuff, I wonder if I can pick his show up here.
                  --- 2000 NBM A4 Camaro SS #8156 ---
                  3,200VIG, B&M 24K super cooler, Coated race style pacesetters , 3" TSP true duals, TSP Clear lid, SLP Smooth bellows, NX wet kit, CFN bottle heater, dyno tune purge, LS1 Edit, Auto meter & ZEX gauges, 160 thermostat, TB Bypass mod, !EGR & !AIR, Madman PHB & LCA's, NITTO 555R's

Comment

Originally posted by 69_YENKO
                    they had me going untill like 20 min into it. once the mudflaps, gold gas fill door, chain steering wheel, and neon LP frame came out i knew it was a bunch of crap. funny stuff, I wonder if I can pick his show up here.
                    I agree... after the hang up it became obvious.
                    99 Z Hugger Orange 9/05

93 Z 6/03

Zaino!!

Comment

Lol .... ive heard this once before but its just as hilarious the second time around.
                      -Nick-
                      95 A4 Z28

Comment

HA I remember this one...it did go around once in this forum already...but i'm listening to it again because its freakin hilarious...fake or not fake...its so funny...We got pulled over twice on the way to NY this weekend and all I could think of was this clip and how sweet my ride was it has T-Tops...and how i should have waxed my car before i left so we wouldn't get pulled over...

I did get the one cop to write me a thank you note for not running from him though... heh heh
                        -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
                        98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
                        98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
                        94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

Working...
                        X