smashed t top

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smashed t top

help a friend of mine here in the uk has had some little (s***) smash one of his t tops where do you guys susgest to get a replacement as all he has at the moment is a trash bag taped down with duck tape [COLOR=Orange]
    http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
    C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
    mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

I just saw a car being parted out on ebay the other day. ALthough, I am beginning to hate ebay as I keep getting screwed over.
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

You could try: http://car-part.com/index.htm

One of these junk yards should be able to pack and send it over via UPS to the UK. I've been sending stuff to a cousin in Devon, but be ready for a shock on the shipping charges! Two alternators cost me $160 in shipping, a radiator was $175.
      The Old Guy! '94 z-28, m-6, t-tops, go-fast red, 316k. Now with '96 engine w/ Lt-4 hot cam, roller rockers, heavy duty timing chain, and Spec stage 2 clutch.

Comment

Originally posted by N20LT4Bird
        I just saw a car being parted out on ebay the other day. ALthough, I am beginning to hate ebay as I keep getting screwed over.
        is ebay screwing you over or is it the seller??? I never bought anythiung from there...had a buddy buy a sewt of headlamps, and took over two months to get it...he had to haggling and calling...too much trouble. I'd just go to Thunder or somein....

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

be careful and ask lots of questions...my friend just bought a t-top on ebay and it was locked and the seller didn't have the key...nor did he mention it in the post...I guess he has to take it to the locksmith or something before he can put it on....pretty messed up if you ask me

If you want I can make you a custom T-Top....I made one for my car and i'll only charge you $5 plus shipping... heres a pic...

-Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
          98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
          98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
          94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

Working...
          X