Hey guys, say a prayer for me....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, say a prayer for me....

I'm really worried... I've had a frequent urination problem.... It got so bad that my physician recommended that I go see a Urologist. Well, my mom and I went down to see him tonight. He asked me some questions, and had me give him a urine sample. He ran a urinalisis only to find out that I have a blood in my urine. My mom and I are freaking out now. I have to go in for a few tests, one of them tomorrow where they have to put Iodine in my body and I guess watch it go through my digestive track. Anyways, I was just hoping that you guys would say a prayer for me because I've been freaking out all day... Being only 21 and a Senior in college, this was a real shock....

Thanks Much

Jeff

Bad04STI
    One SWEET 02 GAGT w/ tons of mods!

Done.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Good luck, man.

Andy
      '94 Formula M6, XE224/230 w/1.6 RR's, hardened pushrods, Comp R lifters, SLP ceramic coated shorties, Random Tech cat., Flowmaster cat-back, CSI water pump, vented opti, PCM tuning by Spraytheway, BMR k-member, SFC's, DSL, LCA's & brackets, adj. PHR
      339 RWHP, 341 RWTQ
      '00 S-10 ZR2

Comment

I'm on the prayer hotline for you my friend.
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

good luck.
          have faith.

maybe its something minor and can be fixed without alot of medical treatiment......

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Hey Guys

Thanks for all the responses! Ken, I'm really hoping that it is something minor.... I will keep you all updated... I go in for a test tomorrow where they put Iodine in my body and watch it go through my digestive track I guess.

Jeff
            One SWEET 02 GAGT w/ tons of mods!

Comment

Best not to worry until they tell you something to worry about. Also, always better to find out sooner than later.....Tackle your problem aggresively like you're doing now and no matter what STAY POSITIVE!!!!
              Joe K.
              '11 BMW 328i
              '10 Matrix S AWD
              Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Good luck with it man, hope your alrite.
                2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
                Traded in: 1998 Z28
                http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Best of luck... and stay positive. If it is a problem, hopefully you have caught it early.
                  1999 Black TA Ram Air M6 with lots of Mods and many coats of Zaino!
                  http://community.webshots.com/user/runbikejrb1

Comment

same thing happened to me man, hope it turns out to be a minor infection like mine was, it came from haveing unprotected sex with my girlfriend when she was on her period. (i know its sick) just try to wrap it up man, ill keep you in my prayers~gunter

1996 Trans Am WS6 #34
                    http://www.cardomain.com/id/gunter96ws6

Comment

You got my prayers, man. I hope everything turns out fine. Keep us posted.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

keep the faith !!

everything will be fine!!

Comment

While it might be something serious, more likely it is a urinary tract infection. Has happened to me several times (and will likely happen sooner or later to almost every male on this board if he lives long enough).

If it is an infection and Cipro anti-biotic is prescribed, carefully follow the directions and be aware of any of the side effects, especially muscle and joint soreness. If any side-effects occur, contact your physician as soon as possible. There are other anti-biotics available that may react better with your particular chemistry.

Best wishes.
                          R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Comment

Another possibilities..

....a little stone in your kidneys (2nd), but the very often cause or number one cause,is the urine infection (bladder, prostate gland or even the kidneys) by common bacteria, or rare ones like TB.
                            Dont worry..I'd expect the pyelogram (iodine in your blood stream will go thru your kidneys and they are going to "iluminate" them ,so as the urinary tract too..ureters,bladder,urethra) will give to your fine doctor a very good idea which is the problem. No fever or pain are a good sign.
                            Take care..drink water a lot (1 gallon diary al least). Let us know please
                            Doc
                            97 A4 Pontiac Firebird Trans am with $everal mod$

Comment

hey man good luck ,and hope u get better bro
                              Miss My Bird

Comment

Working...
                              X