Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anothing wrong this the car?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...484019163&rd=1

note the 400hp he says. Yet...it dosen't have fully functional ram air, dosen't even have a CAI. LOok at the tires...would someone put brand new tires like those on a car with 400 hp? He's got something on the oil cap or something. I could be wrong though. Just looks a little odd. He has been trying to sell this car for a long time. Its been on there since April when I started looking.
    2001 Black WS6 6-spd, 47k. stock...I think.

except for the stb and the ram air hood, it looks utterly stock to me, with a few dress up items. Email the seller and ask what was done to the car to make it over 400hp. I bet he's clueless, and says the ram air. It's not even functional!
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Wow..... 400HP out of only 4 cylinders:
      MILEAGE: 83924 miles
      YEAR: 1997
      EXTERIOR COLOR: BLACK
      INTERIOR COLOR: GRAY
      ENGINE: 4 CYL
      TRANSMISSION: MANUAL
      FUEL TYPE: GASOLINE
      TITLE: CLEAR
      VIN: 2G2FV22P4V2222732
      Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Actually, it is over 400 HP. If you look closely, you can see that the lid for the relay box under the hood is painted yellow. Yellow is fast!! Adding anything yellow to the car adds tons of power. Then there is the LT1 sticker on the throttle body, and the Trans Am sticker on the STB. Stickers are really fast, too. If you combine the yellow relay lid with the high performance stickers and the non-functional ramair hood you'll get well over 400 HP.

See!
        Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

HAHA!! If it were only that easy.
          2006 Saturn Ion Redline
          2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Working...
          X