sat night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sat night

Its Sat night and where am I? Well Im at home on the comp. I have no life. Anyone else there? This is sad.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
    2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Yep I'm on the computer too!

Kinda reading up on things about our cars so to speak!

Always something new to learn about the F-body.

Have a good one Lee!
    Lee Stroud in West Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by thomas
      Its Sat night and where am I? Well Im at home on the comp. I have no life. Anyone else there? This is sad.

Wife and 2 kids = no partying.

I just put my boy to bed. He got a "Thomas the tank engine" story read to him and said he was going to dream about trains.

It isn't that you have no life. I'm sure you do. You just choose to stay home Saturday night. I respect that.

I just got done washing and detailing the Z. I used the Zaino wash and then followed up with some Z6 gloss enhancer. I put tire wet on the tires and plastic under the hood, and rain-X on the windows. It is sitting in the garage with the top half openned so it will shrink a little as it drys and fit tighter.
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Well thank you Trace Z. No kids no wife and 27, but do enjoy learning about these cars! I find myself on this computer for hours! These cars just hit something in ya and I dont know what it is but just looking at them makes me happy. Some people say I should grow up but the f-body is just too cool. Sorry for the mushy stuff but I love my car

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current

Comment

Well thank you Trace Z. No kids no wife and 27, but do enjoy learning about these cars! I find myself on this computer for hours! These cars just hit something in ya and I dont know what it is but just looking at them makes me happy. Some people say I should grow up but the f-body is just too cool. Sorry for the mushy stuff but I love my car
          I'm obsessed with it to. You are right, there is something about these cars that just gets under your skin. Since I was 15, I've never been without one around. I got my first one when I was 17. I've owned 6 of them. 3 3rd gens and 3 4th gens. I cannot image life without a Camaro in the garage to wrench on!!
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

hey, nothing wrong with staying home on a Saturday....it's a whole hell of a lot cheaper than going out! that = more mods!

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
            CAGS Eliminator

Comment

You got that right What does it cost to go out? You could spend easily 100 bucks!

current

Comment

What does it cost to go out? You could spend easily 100 bucks!
                Oh man I wish it only cost $100 when I go out j/k. I just usually have a couple of cold ones at a buddies or the local bar, takin it easy. I spent Sat night home myself. I was kinda hungover from Fri and was prob a good idea I stayed home. If you ever want a good time and not stay home on Sat you should take a trip up here!!!!!!!!!
                97 SS #C007
                Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
                SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Vancuver? I tell you what. I have no problem with road trips! I love'em. Just drove over 1200 miles a month ago in the t/a. Lot of stuff to do up there? Lot of partying and girls! There aint nothin to do in Delaware. But its quiet.

current

Comment

Vancouver has to be one of the only cities in the world that you could go skiing and then to the beach in the same day(Feb-April). Our mountains are 20 mins from downtown. There is always something to do if you look hard enough, but sometimes I am just too lazy to look.
                    97 SS #C007
                    Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
                    SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

I know what you mean

current

Comment

Working...
                      X