ZL1 Super Car For Sale on Ebay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZL1 Super Car For Sale on Ebay

This is one of the nicest camaro's made. Anyone want to buy it for me?! I knew it was spendy, I figured around 80,000, not 109,000. Wow.ZL1 Supercar
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
    Traded in: 1998 Z28
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Originally posted by hotwhip9
    This is one of the nicest camaro's made. Anyone want to buy it for me?! I knew it was spendy, I figured around 80,000, not 109,000. Wow.ZL1 Supercar
    I dont really like the look of this one. I saw a blue one posted on here not too long ago - it was SO NICE. Shoot, for that much money you could make your current car into anything you wanted!
    99 Z Hugger Orange 9/05

93 Z 6/03

Zaino!!

Comment

With that high of compresion ratio (12.0:1) can you add a poweradder such as a supercharger? I know someone that spends that kinda doe on one probably wouldnt touch it but I was just woundering.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
      2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Not unless you ran some incredibly high octane. Our f-bodies with 10.5 to 1 compression can't even run very much boost safely without lowering compression I can't even imagine what a supercharger and 93 gas would do to an engine with that much compression.
        1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

These three were at the CC Summer Nats last year. Oddly enough, they all have 10 bolt rear ends. We figure the owners paid 100k for them, but no one would say how much they costed.

Comment

why is that car not sitting in my drive way...oh yeah i forgot...im poor

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
            Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Comment

I feel ya on that one

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current

Comment

382 miles on it, and it's already had 2 owners according to Carfax....

definitely a nice car, though....but i agree, for that much money, i'd have WAY over 600HP in my Z28....actually, i'd probably be able to turn 2 or 3 Z28's into 600HP+ monsters for that much.....

and yeah, the color scheme on that one just doesn't look right. it looks like a 600HP candy cane! i think black or grey stripes would have been a better choice.

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
                CAGS Eliminator

Comment

Yeah she gets around doesnt she.

current

Comment

Working...
                  X