posting ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• posting ?

Hey how do I post something from ebay to here? I just want to put the web address and item #. I pasted it but it put the hole thing here and didnt show the pics.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
    2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

If you post the link from the eBay page, all that will show up is the URL for the eBay listing. If you wanted to post the pictures from the listing, you would have to right click on the photo, copy the address and then try and insert the photo address using the [IMG] code.

Possibly, eBay does nto allow linking of photos.... I'll try one:

Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

I guess I just want to post the url so people can click on it and it will take them to the page.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current

Comment

I think I got it.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...910605128&rd=1

Well that didnt work

current

Comment

link works for me
          Dave M
          Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Well does it sound legit? That seems a very low price for that.

current

Comment

I'm not an expert on engines or that company, but to start it's an L98 design. I don't know if that matters at all, but it's old technology. Second, the company is based is Puerto Rico. Assuming you actually got your goods, and I'd be kinda surprised if you did, I wouldn't want to see that shipping bill! As I said, I don't know the company, they could be legit, I'm just apprehensive about giving a stanger that much money on trust.
              Dave M

Comment

I just read closer and saw that it's a turbo kit, not the twin turbo engine. So you're really getting 2 turbos and related hardware, not the block and what-not.

I should take Fred's advice and keep my mouth shut!
                Dave M

Comment

Yeah its alright. He does know alot!

current

Comment

Working...
                  X