need computer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need computer

Well I need a good home computer. Something with dvd, cd-rw, good memory and all that good stuff. Anyone have any sugg?

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
    2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

I fyour buying a new computer stay away from brand name computers such as IBM, NEC, Compaq, HP etc. They tend to be a resonable price but if anything ever breaks you have to buy the parts from them. $$$$$$
    just as an example. Asus generic motherboard = $150-$250
    IBM motherboard = $300-$600

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
    Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
    6.2L/382.97 ci
    Custom PROM Dyno tuned
    WCT-5 speed
    BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
    Boss MS 18" Rims
    Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
    Custom Dual exhaust
    1LE upgrade
    Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
    In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

try here
      DELL outlet
      1997 Trans AM WS6 vert
      1 of 463
      LT4 knock module
      D. Goetz sub-frame connectors.
      strut tower brace
      SLP fan switch
      160* t/stat
      Drilled and slotted rotors/ Earls SS brake lines/ Hawk pads
      DMS 1.5" progressive lowering springs

Pictures Here

Comment

dell.com/300

96 TA Sold!
        87 TA Sold!
        80 Z28 Sold!
        74 Formula Sold!
        73 Z28 Sold!
        69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Thanks guys.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
          2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Originally posted by thomas
            Well I need a good home computer. Something with dvd, cd-rw, good memory and all that good stuff. Anyone have any sugg?
            Either build it yourself, or find a friend that can do it for you. Like DeWynter said, if something breaks on the pre-build comp., you are looking at some money. You also usually have less capability of upgrading a name brand computer. Go custom....all the way.
            '95 White Z28 M6 Cold air intake with K&N air filter, air foil, flowmaster cat-back, eaton posi, motive 4.10s, aluminum driveshaft, "skip shift" eliminator, '97 Z28 chrome wheels, hypertech programmed

Comment

Building it myself is the only way to go for me - I make gaming machines..

But if you don't really know what you're doing, I'd just get a dell. That way you have the support if you need it, and it comes all ready to plug in and go.

Granted, they suck ass and are not upgradeable, but for the average user that wants to just surf the net and listen to MP3's, grab a dell.
              99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

Comment

Yea if your building a good site to get parts is www.newegg.com I just built my friend a comptuer there without a monitor for $300!! It was a 2.4GHz Celeron for him to do business on.
                -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
                98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
                98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
                94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

Working...
                X