Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Kevin - Blown 95 TA]
    Originally posted by TraceZ
    LOL... most of us do sell our cars eventually. There are the occasional "freaks" that manage to keep a car forever.QUOTE]

Real men just find more storage space. I usually mod stuff to the point that I don't know who the hell I could sell it to anyway except another freak. Besides, my machines are my little mechanical family. I am the king, they are my subjects, I treat them with loving care, they don't let me down. Cant say that about my GF. My machines always help me find another GF, but my GF is always jealous of my machines. My machines are high maintenance, My GF is impossible maintenance. My machines have outlasted a dozen GFs, they are here to stay. If I find something better, I add it to the family. It causes minor problems. When I get more than 1 GF, it causes major problems. I always regret selling my 69 RoadRunner. The kid who bought it wrecked it in a month.
    Im just like like that to, thinkin about building a 4 car shop to keep my toys in, but then in two years Ill have to build another...and another.....

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
    Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
    6.2L/382.97 ci
    Custom PROM Dyno tuned
    WCT-5 speed
    BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
    Boss MS 18" Rims
    Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
    Custom Dual exhaust
    1LE upgrade
    Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror