Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York City F-Bodies

To all of us that live in NYC:

I've been trying to get this club started for the past year, with little results.

I'm looking to form a club for owners of F-Bodies in NYC, being that there are quite a few around. The hard part is finding those who own their car for more than "I have a Firebird/Camaro" which turns out to be a great part of the population.

So, if any of you are truly interested, head over to http://www.nyc-fbody.org/. Because of the lack of involvement in the past year, this is pretty much in the planning stages. You'll find in the forums a Welcome post that says where I plan to go with thisa, how I want it to work, etc. Members are more than welcome to submit their own ideas in this planning stage.

Also, you'll find in there a listing of local car shows, and I'll be posting ones I frequent if you should choose to meet.

Even if you're not interested, if you could spread the word I'd appreciate it. Unfortunately F-Body.org's listing of sites is severly outdated and due to work I can't hit the internet too often. As a result spreading the word by myself isn't going far.

I hope to see you around.

Anthony T.

I didnt know NYC fbody club existed, I am strongly interested, that site looks little outdated, the posts are a little old. Let me know when are u guys meeting up on the astoria strip, i live in LIC.
    1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
    "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

Wish we had one in Delaware Anyone want to start one?

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
      2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Working...
      X