ARGH!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARGH!!!!

Alright, it seems like every time i shift to second, i ease off the clutch and the shifter pops out and causes the gears to grind. Second is the only gear that this occurs in. Recently i've just held my hand on the shift knob until i'm back on the gas. Any ideas as to why this happens? (P.S. this skip shift crap is really starting to get to me)
    Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
    SOLD- Kinda miss it
    94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
    SOLD- Good riddance!
    2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

If you have a problem with skip shift simply remove it. All you do is pull a plug on the tranny and stick a resistor in it (not sure the value) to get the error light off. Just do a search and you'll find how to do it.

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

i had that problem once in my camaro and it was a problem with the clutch cable i think. i can't remember, it was about two years ago, but it wasn't too tough to fix

Comment

Working...
      X