Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?

Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

The F-body reborn, hey if the Fbod enters the import scene and the demand increases we might see next genereation in near future.
    1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
    "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

that is the most stupid thing i have ever seen
      93 black trans am (under construction)
      cheap gas

Comment

OMG!!!
        1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

I feel sick from looking at that... A sad sad day for that poor car.
          1995 Firebird Formula
          (A4 3.23)Ram Air w/ K&N, TransGo Shift Kit w/3 washers ,SLP~Shorty headers, LoudMouth, Air Foil, LineLocks. Catco Cat. Hypertech 160. TB Bypass. MSD~8.5mm. Walbro 255lph. FT MAF ends. LT4KM. BMR~Adj LCA's, Rear sway, Panhard rod. HAL QA1 rear shocks. Random Tech adj TQ arm. Nitto NT555R's. Covered in Zaino. 13.466@103.85 N/A. [1.948 60' 13.410 @ 102.66 11/20/05]

Comment

Yikes!!

Comment

Why on earth would somebody ruin an awesome WS6 with a horrible body kit like that? I want to !!!
              97 SS #C007
              Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
              SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Barfalicious !!!

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
                CAGS Eliminator

Comment

SUPER GAY
                  UNBELIEVABLE
                  1995 Z28 Convertible, 350ci LT1 73K miles M6.
                  Dyno results: 301.5 RWHP 326.7 RWTQ
                  Performance Mods 4.10 gears, AS&M CAI, MADZ28 tune, Borla catback, RK Sport mid-length headers, LT4 valve springs, CC pro mag 1.6 RR's, LT4 KM, MSD OVC wires, TB bypass, 160 t-stat, SLP clutch plate w/Kevlar dual friction disk, 52MM TB, TB air foil, 1LE aluminum driveshaft, ASP UD pulley, LS1 brakes w/ Hawk HPS pads, LCA's and PHB.

Comment

you know...that don't look that bad.

wait...I take that back...I'm starting to feel sick. :::BARF:::

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Whoops, i'd better edit that out. That would probably have violated the "sexually oriented" part of the rules and i don't need wolfman going Hulk Hogan on me and layin down a big leg drop.
                      Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                      SOLD- Kinda miss it
                      94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                      SOLD- Good riddance!
                      2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

doing that to an f-bod should be against the law or something
                        Miss My Bird

Comment

I wish I was a Rich man, because I would buy that car and restore it to its original self. Then I would drop it off at Lingenfelter for a Twin-Turbo make over. Then put a big sticker on the back that says "IMPORT KILLER"!!!

V8's are for men, SILLY RICERS!

Current Project: 1986 Buick T-type, 71K miles
                          Previous Vehicles:
                          99' M6 Z28
                          98' M6 TA
                          97' Formula
                          96' RS Camaro
                          93' Z28 B4C pckg.

Comment

yea i made a post about this before. Personally I like it a lot...when I get enough money together i'm ordering one...That would look alot better if it was painted black...i mean if you dont think thats cool then your just an old fart and you need to get with the times...

FYI that was gushing with sarcasm. Most disgusting thing done to an F-Body ever...since the "LAST SAMURAI" Camaro
                            -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
                            98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
                            98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
                            94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

hey guys, does anyone know whut type of rims are on that car and wut type are on the last samari camaro
                              1994 firebird formula

no need to talk. i can walk the walk.

Comment

Working...
                              X