Wiring, need help so i can finsih my project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring, need help so i can finsih my project

Well i left it to my cousin orignally to disconnect the wires under the steering wheel and all that so that i could help do some stuff underneath the car. Well little did i know he wouldn't label anything or remember where anything went. now i have the chiltons and haynes manuals which help slightly, however, when i bought my car the guy that owned it before me put a remote starter in it. Ive noticed there are 3 wires that are not connected right now. Well actually they are, i connected them Everything works... brake lights, stereo, front lights dash lights fans on the engine all that. The only thing that doesn't work is the starter solenoid. I think i might have put the ground wire to the wrong bolt. Does anyone have a picture or something of their wiring in their car or some kind of guidance. You have no idea how badly i want to drive this now that everything is in.

Check out shoebox. The guy is an animal. He probably has a picture on his site somewhere,

http://shbox.com/1/4th_gen_tech1.html

96 TA Sold!
    87 TA Sold!
    80 Z28 Sold!
    74 Formula Sold!
    73 Z28 Sold!
    69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Remote starter, means that the starter wire has been cut. There's probably still a relay in there somewhere that the starter wire is connected to. You need to find this relay and connect both of the big leads going into it back together. If it's GM, 99% of the time they are purple.
      "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Replied on Camaroz28.com.
        Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

Working...
        X